PARSIPPANY, N.J., Feb. 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Amopé™ (www.amope.com), a leading footcare brand in the USA, just revolutionized DIY pedicures with its latest innovative launch – the new Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry™ Rechargeable Foot File, making it the first leading electronic foot file brand to work on both wet & dry skin. Its new waterproof, dual-speed & rechargeable features make it even easier to expertly buff away dry, hard skin in an instant anywhere – even in the tub or shower. It's like having a professional pedicurist at your beck and call. End result – No fuss. Just beautiful, touchably soft feet all year long. And the confidence to step into every moment with your best foot forward.
"These innovations from Amopé™ combine the latest in technology and design with real consumer truths," said Karen Chisholm, Marketing Director at RB. "Our research found that many women find it easier and more efficient to remove hard skin after their feet have been soaking in the bath or softened in the shower. New Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry Rechargeable Foot File is the perfect solution! Unlike most other electronic foot files that work only on dry skin, new Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry works flawlessly on wet skin too. It's one of the most advanced and versatile products in the market."
Features & Benefits
- Waterproof – For using in the shower or bath
- Rechargeable - For full-powered efficiency, always
- Cordless - For easy, on-the-go use
- Dual-speed settings - For superior control even on wet or tough skin
- Ergonomic lightweight design – For greater control & experience
- Rounded, abrasive roller-head design – For a safe & painless experience
- Replaceable, dual-purpose roller-head - For both wet and dry skin usage
Pricing and Availability
Each Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry Rechargeable Foot File is available now for an average suggested retail price of $64.93. Additional Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry roller packs with 2 refills each are available separately for an average suggested retail price of $21.94. Amopé products can be found at drugstores and retailers nationwide including Target, Walmart, Bed Bath and Beyond, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, and Amazon.com.
Golin for Amopé
Amopé Pedi Perfect Portfolio
Amopé offers a wide range of specially designed foot and nail care products, developed by foot & nail care experts. Try these to see why more than five million feet in the U.S. use Amopé products to step into any moment with confidence:
- Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry™ Rechargeable Foot File (Average SRP: $64.93)
- Amopé Pedi Perfect Nail Care System (Average SRP: $43.42)
- Amopé Pedi Perfect Extra Coarse Electronic Foot File with Diamond Crystals (Average SRP: $43.42)
- Amopé Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File with Diamond Crystals (Average SRP: $43.42)
- Amopé Pedi Perfect Nail Care Oil (Average SRP: $10.74)
- Amopé Pedi Perfect Extra Rich Skin Recovery Foot Cream (Average SRP: $8.49)
- Amopé Pedi Perfect Daily Foot Cream Moisturizer (Average SRP: $8.49)
RB*, producer of Amopé products, is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. The company has operations in over 60 countries, with headquarters in London, Dubai and Amsterdam, and sales in most countries across the globe. Inspired by a purpose to deliver innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, RB is in the top 20 of companies listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are the global No. 1 or No. 2 in the majority of our fast-growing categories, driven by an exceptional rate of innovation. Our health, hygiene and home portfolio is led by our global Powerbrands including: Nurofen, Strepsils, Gaviscon, Mucinex, Durex, Scholl, Clearasil, Lysol, Dettol, Veet, Harpic, Cillit Bang, Mortein, Finish, Vanish, Calgon, Air Wick, Woolite and French's. Our Powerbrands represent 80% of our net revenue.
For more information visit www.rb.com.
*RB is the trading name of Reckitt Benckiser group of companies.