An ideal book for the most romantic week of the year...Si soy tan buena, por que estoy soltera? Los 7 errores que cometen las mujeres en el amor
MIAMI, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Prisa Ediciones, under its imprint Aguilar, has published Si soy tan buena, por que estoy soltera? (If I am such a nice girl, why am I still single?) This question, which you have probably asked yourself many times, is the title of Maria Marin's latest book, where you will uncover the secret of the women who are happily in love. This guide brings answers to all of your questions and will help you in finding the relationship of your dreams.
Si soy tan buena comes after the success of the author's previous two best-setters, Mujer sin limite (Women without limits) and Pide mas, espera mas, y obtendras mas! (Ask for more to get more!) where the motivator helps readers become excellent negotiators and self-confident. In this new guide, Maria lists the seven mistakes that women make in love, such as "you think you can change him" or "you are afraid of opening your heart."
Ten reasons to read this book:
- You think you are unlucky in love.
- You believe there aren't any more good men out there.
- Love comes easily to every woman but you.
- Someone broke your heart and you are afraid of falling in love again.
- In love, you are usually on the giving and not the receiving end.
- You tend to attract the wrong type of man.
- You are in a relationship but feel you deserve something better.
- You want to find that one person that would give anything for you.
- You want to know how long to wait to sleep with him.
- You are afraid of staying single.
Maria will present Si soy tan buena, por que estoy soltera? on Saturday, February 16th 2PM at Books & Books- 265 Aragon Ave, Miami (33134)
Maria Marin is the leading Hispanic motivator. She is the host of the popular Maria Marin Show, which airs on Univision radio. Her columns are published in over 100 publications in the United States and Latin America. She is the author of the best-sellers Mujer sin limite and Ask for more to get more! (Aguilar), and was recently named one of the 25 most powerful women according to People en Espanol.
SOURCE Prisa Ediciones