ANADIGICS Expands Hybrid Line Amplifier Module Family
ANADIGICS' New Hybrid Line Amplifier Modules Offer World-Class Ruggedness to Provide Industry-Leading Reliability
WARREN, N.J., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ANADIGICS, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANAD), a world leader in radio frequency (RF) solutions, today introduced four new hybrid line amplifier power doubler modules, for CATV infrastructure networks. The Company's rugged hybrid line amplifier modules are optimized for demanding applications by delivering exceptional electrical performance and reliability. To maximize flexibility and ease of use, the hybrid line amplifier modules include passive components in a pin compatible SOT-115J package.
"We have expanded our hybrid line amplifier module product line with new products that provide superior ruggedness and RF performance," said Tim Laverick. "In addition to new modules for 870 MHz systems, we are introducing 1GHz hybrid modules with outstanding distortion characteristics. This level of performance combined with our proven track record of delivering industry-leading reliability provides manufacturers with a compelling solution for distortion-free video and audio, while minimizing field failures and costly truck rolls."
The ACA2786, ACA2788, ACA3748, and ACA3754 24 V line amplifier power doublers use the Company's proven MESFET technology to provide high output power, world-class linearity, and industry-leading reliability for 1 GHz and 870 MHz applications. The new hybrid line amplifier modules are designed to provide the industry's highest electro-static discharge (ESD) rating and withstand the largest ringwave transient for greater ruggedness. ANADIGICS' hybrid line amplifier module family is offered in a wide range of gains and output power levels, while using the industry standard SOT-115J package to provide greater design flexibility across systems.
ANADIGICS Hybrid Line Amplifier Key Facts and Highlights:
- Industry-Leading Performance
- Low composite triple beat (CTB), composite second order (CSO), and cross modulation distortion characteristics for optimal performance in a fully-loaded spectrum
- Positive slope cable equivalent
- Controlled gain limits that minimize lot-to-lot variation and ensure uniformity
- World-Class Ruggedness and Reliability
- High tolerance to ESD for enhanced ruggedness in outdoor applications
- Proven ANADIGICS GaAs MESFET process for a high mean-time-to-failure (MTTF)
ANADIGICS Hybrid Line Amplifier Key Specifications:
Samples of ANADIGICS' hybrid line amplifier modules are available now.
For more information on ANADIGICS products and multimedia content, please refer to the following resources:
- ANADIGICS LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/anadigics
- ANADIGICS Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anadigics
- ANADIGICS Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anadigics
- ANADIGICS Photos: http://www.flickr.com/anadigics_inc
- ANADIGICS Video: http://www.youtube.com/anadigics
About ANADIGICS, Inc.
ANADIGICS, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANAD) delivers integrated radio frequency (RF) solutions that OEMs and ODMs demand to optimize the performance of wireless, broadband and cable applications across all major networks and standards. ANADIGICS features a diverse portfolio of highly linear, highly efficient RFICs. Headquartered in Warren, NJ, the company's award-winning products include power amplifiers, tuner integrated circuits, active splitters, line amplifiers and other components that can be purchased individually or packaged as integrated RF and front-end modules. For more information, visit www.anadigics.com.
SOURCE ANADIGICS, Inc.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.