BURLINGTON, ON, Sept. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Anaergia Inc., a global leader in the generation of renewable energy from organic waste, will exhibit at the Water Environment Federation's Technical Exhibition and Conference (WEFTEC). Anaergia will be in Booth 8019 at the New Orleans Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, from Monday October 1st through Wednesday October 3rd 2012.
Anaergia will also be presenting:
- "Lessons Learned in the Commercialization of Water Industry Products" in Exhibit Hall Meeting Room C on Monday, October 1, 2012 at 1:30 pm
- "Using a Power Purchase Agreement to Meet Renewable Energy Goals" with Inland Empire Utilities Agency and HDR Engineering in Room 347 on Wednesday, October 3rd at 2:30 pm
The Anaergia booth will showcase solutions for anaerobic treatment of organic wastes and renewable energy generation from biogas including:
- Biogas utilization solutions that contribute to energy self-sufficient wastewater treatment facilities
- Co-digestion solutions to increase onsite energy production using existing digestion infrastructure
- High rate anaerobic treatment solutions of both industrial wastewater and solid waste streams
- Low rate anaerobic treatment of industrial wastewater
- Renewable energy generation from source separated organics and mixed municipal solid waste
"Waste organics represent an enormous and largely under-tapped resource to produce renewable energy through anaerobic digestion," said Steve Watzeck, CEO of Anaergia. "Our fully integrated solutions provide state-of-the-art anaerobic treatment for a full range of municipal, industrial and agricultural waste streams. Additionally, our flexibility to offer power purchase agreements and our design, build, own and operate finance delivery allows our clients to benefit from reduced operating costs and carbon footprint without requiring capital investments."
About Anaergia Inc.
Anaergia Inc. is a global leader in the generation of renewable energy from organic waste streams with over 1,600 biogas projects globally. Anaergia offers solutions for the anaerobic treatment of organic wastes and for renewable energy generation from biogas for municipal, industrial and agricultural markets.
SOURCE Anaergia Inc.