NEW YORK, Jan. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- This research service provides a detailed analysis of the North American and European acoustic insulation and vibration materials market in construction applications with a study period of 2011 to 2021. The scope of the study covers the major materials used in acoustic insulation and vibration applications. The study provides detailed revenue forecasts and analyses product trends for each of these materials as well as the variations in application and technology. The key market drivers and restraints are described along with their long-term impacts. Key competitive factors are identified and a product matrix of the top market participants is provided for each of the materials.
The acoustic insulation segment is at the forefront in terms of product development and technological advancements. It is primarily focused on improving the fire retardance and acoustic correction attributes of products.
- Furthermore, there is increasing demand for easy-to-install materials owing to growing demand from the refurbishment sector.
- Stringent regulations from Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to maintain a healthy and comfortable working environment in manufacturing facilities and to minimize hearing impairment and heart issues are expected to be the major driving force behind the adoption of both acoustic insulation and vibration materials in the industrial sector.
- Materials such as cork and gypsum are expected to experience increasing adoption due to their added aesthetic attributes, apart from their acoustic properties.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- At what stage is the market lifecycle, and how is it expected to grow?
- What are the key factors driving and restraining market growth?
- What are the dynamics influencing the acoustic insulation and vibration materials segments?
- What are the growth opportunities for the commercial and industrial sectors?
- Which are the leading market participants?
- What are the key competitive factors governing the market?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03591155-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001