LONDON, March 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Key Findings
-The revenue of the Indian Light-emitting Diode (LED) lighting market, valued at $ million in 2014, is expected to reach $ million in 2020, growing at a CAGR of % from 2014 to 2020.
- The manufacturing of LED lighting components will intensify, as the 'Make in India' campaign encourages greater investment in manufacturing and opens up export potential.
- In January 2015, the government launched a nation-wide program in Delhi to distribute LED home lights and street lights under the Domestic Efficient Lighting Programme (DELP) scheme.
- The idea of automating and remaining connected has percolated down to lighting solutions; LED lighting products are expected to act as enablers in this regard.
- Remarkable interest has been generated in smart lighting solutions, especially in remote control and intelligent lighting solutions in the residential and commercial segments.
- Development of global standards development by the Zhaga Consortium, known as Zhaga Books, will be a shot in the arm for LED participants and will mark the decline of legacy lighting technologies.
- Design, research and development, and manufacturing capability of LED lights and luminaires is still minimal in India; most designs are either sourced from overseas R&D centers of global participants or from China.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3262471/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/analysis-of-opportunities-in-the-indian-led-lighting-market-300243533.html