Analysis of the Brazilian Genset Market
NEW YORK, Nov. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Major Opportunities in the Growing Economy
The deficiencies of the grid power supply and an extensive growth of the Brazilian economy drive the genset market in Brazil. A succession of sports events and the stable growth in the construction industry increase the demand in the rental distribution channel. Meanwhile, the oil and gas industry is the key driver for import substitution in the large-rated power gensets for stand-by application. For the purposes of this research service, the market is comprised of gensets and it provides market volume and revenue forecasting along with the market share and competitive analysis. The base year is 2012 and the forecast runs until 2017.
• The Brazilian genset market accomplished revenues for $X million in 2012 and it is expected to growth at a X% compound average growth rate to $Xmillion by the end of the forecast period.
• Key manufacturers have been expanding their portfolio into large rated power gensets driven by the requirement in the oil and gas industry and fiscal promotion for local manufacturing.
• The rental segment will have the highest growth rate due to the expansion of the construction industry—which comprises the X% of this distribution channel revenues—and the entertainment industry, chiefly the 2014 FIFA World Cup and the 2016 Rio Olympic Games.
• The recurrent blackouts cause the industrial sector to increase the demand in stand-by gensets. In addition, the large hydropower share in the electricity matrix leads to subsequent investments in the genset based distributed power generation.
1. The rental distribution channel segment will grow at an over X% growth rate.
2. The key segments are entertainment and civil construction. Distributed power generation and industrial are growing but unstable vertical markets.
3. The local manufacturing is the key competitive advantage, followed by reliable after-sales services.
4. Stemac is the historical market share leader with over X% of the revenues.
5. French SDMO Industries bought historical local manufacturer Maquigeral in March 2012.
Market Overview?Geographic, Segment, and Technological Scope
The following technologies are included in this deliverable:
• Internal combustion gas generation sets (gas gensets)
• Internal combustion diesel generation sets (diesel gensets)
Research Service Scope
This study outlines the features and perspectives of the stationary genset market in Brazil.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
How is the genset market structured in Brazil?
What are the main drivers and restraints underlying the growth of this market?
What is the size of this market in terms of revenue and units?
What is the expected forecast according to the perspectives of market participants?
What are the end-user segments associated with this market and the key diesel and gas genset applications?
What is the customer criteria to purchase gensets?
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Genset Market
• External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
• Forecasts and Trends
• Demand Analysis
• Market Share and Competitive Analysis
4. The Last Word
To order this report: Analysis of the Brazilian Genset Market
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001