LONDON, May 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Analysis of the Global Fluoropolymers Market : Increasing Performance Requirements from Healthcare and Electronics Industries to Spur Demand
This research service analyzes the opportunities for PTFE, PVDF, FEP, ETFE, PFA, PCTFE, and ECTFE in the global fluoropolymers market. The study also analyzes the market by end-user industries (construction, industrial processing, electrical and electronics, healthcare, and transportation). Furthermore, regional analysis has also been performed for each product segment. Major industry drivers, restraints, and end-user industry trends impacting the global fluoropolymers market are also discussed in this study. Unit shipment and revenue forecasts have been provided at product and end-user industry levels for each segment for the period 2012-2022.
Increasing penetration of specialty grades such as polytetrafluorethylene (PTFE) lubricants is expected to boost revenues. This can be attributed to PTFE's superior performance at higher temperatures compared to other lubricants.
- Asia-Pacific (APAC) remains the key growth engine for the fluoropolymers market due to the increasing penetration of fluoropolymers in the electrical and electronics and healthcare industries. Furthermore, the adoption of specialty grade fluoropolymers in the healthcare industry in medicine and equipment manufacturing is expected to result in higher market revenues.
- The transportation industry offers high growth opportunities for PVDF, as PVDF is used in Li-ion batteries. It is also used as foam and wire and cable insulation in aircrafts, as it offers enhanced fire safety compared to other fluoropolymers.
- Brand reputation has emerged as the key differentiating factor in the specialty fluoropolymer market, as these polymers offer superior performance and cater to niche applications.
- ETFE and FEP have emerged as the key product segments offering high growth opportunities. This can be attributed to their superior electrical properties and robust demand from photovoltaic and electronics industries, respectively.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- At what stage is the market lifecycle, and how is it expected to grow?
- What are the key factors driving and restraining market growth?
- What are the dynamics influencing choice of fluoropolymers for different polyurethane applications?
- What are the growth opportunities for the different product segments?
- What are the key chemistries for the different materials segments?
- Who are the leading market participants?
- What are the key competitive factors governing the market?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3832468/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/analysis-of-the-global-fluoropolymers-market-300269253.html