LONDON, Jan. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Analysis of the Global HetNet Infrastructure Test Equipment Market : Need for Coverage and Capacity Drives the Demand for HetNet Test Equipment-
This research service discusses the recent market as well as technological trends in heterogenous network (HetNet) environments- As a result of the unforeseen proliferation of smart devices and the Internet of Things, there has been an exponential increase of digital data which caught most end users off guard- The significant degree of virtualization, software-defined networks (SDN), and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) have created innumerable blind spots across the network- Network equipment manufacturers can no longer rely on legacy network monitoring and testing systems and need to invest in innovative solutions which will help keep a tab on the significant rise in information as well as provide visibility across heterogeneous network (HetNet) environments-
• Networks are never the same, as each network environment is very unique- Each Service provider (SP) network will include densely-populated metro areas that require different types of public and business services- In addition, a typical network can also include a rural area with a small population, or a shopping mall, or a stadium- The main task of a Heterogeneous Network (HetNet) is to address these diversified needs and provide continuous network coverage-
• A heterogeneous network can be defined as a network which uses small cells/ Wi-Fi/ DAS and macro in the same network-
• Some of the greatest benefits of HetNets is increased support for differentiated services enabled by better coverage and QoS:
o Voice Over LTE (VoLTE)
o Videoconferencing and unified communications (UC)
o Increased access to cloud-based services o International roaming o Hosted PBX service
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
• Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
• Do future HetNet deployments present business opportunities for test equipment vendors?
• What are the key drivers and restraints that will affect this market during the forecast period?
• What are the technology trends and testing requirements in the global HetNet test equipment market?
• Does the existing HetNet test equipment meet end-user needs?
• Which are the market participants to watch?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3312517/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48