DUBLIN, Dec. 08, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ds3bkr/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Material Testing Equipment Market" report to their offering.
This comprehensive analysis covers all the key factors participants in the global material testing equipment market should be aware of.
Owing to concerns over the global economy, the material test equipment market has witnessed a gradual slowdown. However, a strong performance from the automotive industry is expected to revive this industry in the mid-term of the forecast period. The rate of technological evolution of these systems still remains a concern.
As manufacturing graduates toward concepts such as smart manufacturing and Industry 4.0, the ability of these systems to keep pace with these changes is questionable and could impact the long-term growth prospects of this market.
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Material Testing Equipment Market
4. Forecast and Trends-Total Material Testing Equipment Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis- Total Material Testing Equipment Market
6. Universal Testing Machines Segment Analysis
7. Servohydraulic Testing Machines Segment Analysis
8. Hardness Test Equipment Segment Analysis
9. Impact Test Equipment Segment Analysis
10. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ds3bkr/analysis_of_the
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets