LONDON, Feb. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- As LTE deployments continue to increase globally, network utilization and interoperability issues will also go up with the evolving heterogeneous aspect of the overall network infrastructure. In the future, it will not be feasible for operators to use legacy-based solutions to monitor the performance of the many cell sites that constitute the network. Self-Organizing Networks (SONs) will increase the overall utilization of the network by enhancing the degree of automation across the network. The incorporation of the same will require testing solutions with a higher degree of sophistication.
- Self–organizing network (SON) testing and monitoring equipment covered in this research consists of solutions that are used to validate the performance of SON by checking the conformance of its individual network elements. They consist of equipment used for testing network infrastructure, probe-based network monitoring systems, probe-agnostic network analysis and optimization solutions, and drive testing equipment.
- While the SON industry generated $ billion during 2014, SON-specific testing equipment cumulatively generated $ million during the same year. This market is expected to reach $ million by 2019, expanding at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of % between 2014 and 2019.
- From a geographic perspective, North America accounts for a share of % of the total market. While North America represents a significant share by region, the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region, accounting for % of the market by region, will experience the highest rate of proliferation of the technology, expanding at a CAGR of % between 2014 and 2019. Other regions such as Latin America, and Europe and the Middle East account for a share of % and % respectively by region.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- How long will the market continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Which are the segments showing higher potential for growth? Which are the main specialists and what are their strengths and weaknesses?
- Which are the main regions that show the potential for growth? How does the channel of distribution change with region?
- How do individual market segments measure up against the SON industry?
- What are the main areas of their applicability? What are the market's main end-user groups?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3321215/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48