NEW YORK, April 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global web conferencing market is characterized by growth, innovation, and technology advancements. The advent of a new breed of team collaboration tools is disrupting established business models and forcing incumbents to adapt and innovate at a faster pace or be left behind. The number of providers that are looking to reshape the web conferencing market has recently surged. Lower-priced cloud video conferencing services have emerged at a fast pace to vie for the same set of users. This research provides web conferencing providers and their partners with a detailed analysis of the current and changing dynamics in the fast-evolving marketplace.
The global web conferencing market is characterized by growth, innovation, and technology advancements. The advent of a new breed of team collaboration tools is disrupting established business models and forcing incumbents to adapt and innovate at a faster pace or be left behind.
- The number of providers that are looking to reshape the web conferencing market has recently surged. Lower-priced cloud video conferencing services have emerged at a fast pace to vie for the same set of users. Next-generation team collaboration software such as Slack and HipChat have witnessed rapid traction, posing greater competition as well as growth opportunities for integration. In addition, Microsoft is fast establishing its clout in the cloud and has seen momentous success with Office365 which will pose a growing challenge to established providers.
- Shaped by technology trends such as mobile and cloud proliferation, Internet of Things, and Big Data analytics, the total web collaboration "pie" is increasing. However, price erosion and in some cases the race to zero on pricing is a pressing issue for the industry.
- Cloud is upending the way products and services will be delivered, evaluated, and used. The focus is shifting from over engineered products and number of features to agile development and continuous delivery that is based on actionable analytics and constant innovation. As a result, the industry will see significant shifts in user adoption and behaviors.
- Point web conferencing solutions currently dominate the market. However, their days may be numbered as web conferencing gets increasingly integrated with a wide spectrum of software applications including messaging, team collaboration, and hosted VoIP.
- The growth forecast is healthy but it will not materialize without significant industry transformation. Future success hinges on how quickly vendors simplify the increasingly complex collaboration products landscape.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key factors that will drive growth? Are there significant restraints that will hold the market back?
- How are the key competitors positioned today and how is the landscape evolving?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? What are the key trends?
- How will web conferencing and online meetings evolve over time to address changing user needs?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03564614-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/analysis-of-the-global-web-conferencing-market-300246655.html