NEW YORK, March 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- This market analysis research provides market sizing, forecasts and trends for hosted and cloud contact center services. This includes public cloud services as well as dedicated hosted solutions. The base year for the study is 2015. The market segments covered are: hosted IVR, hosted ICR, hosted outbound contact, and hosted agent performance optimization (APO) applications (including analytics, quality monitoring and workforce management). The study also provides product and region market shares for the total market, as well as representative vendor and service provider profiles and recommendations for both end users and service providers.
- The penetration of cloud revenue was % of the total contact center revenue in 2015. Although market evolution was perceived, security concerns remain a relevant restraint, along with the complex economic
- On the other hand, contact center cloud adoption was a suitable option for many companies that did not wish to either cope with making high investments on infrastructure or make a commitment to long-term
- A lot of the contact center premises vendors are already offering hosted/cloud solutions, while important carriers and North American vendors also start to pave their way into the Latin American cloud contact
- Many vendors conduct at least a part of their cloud operations indirectly, through carriers or service providers. This helps them mitigate security concerns—their data centers are located in Latin America—and allows the end user to purchase the end-to-end solution (telephony, video, contact center, maintenance, services, etc.) as a combination of both parties' solutions.
- Peru, Brazil, Mexico, and Chile are the countries where the most cloud activity was perceived in 2015. In the following years, Colombia is also expected to rise in the total share, as many companies are starting
to invest in this particular market.
- Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) was the application that earned the most market revenue in 2015, and together with the hosted agent performance optimization (APO) segment, was responsible for nearly
% of total market revenue.
- As the competition for customer visibility and mindshare intensifies around premises vendors, telcos and outsourcers will need to step up their marketing and sales efforts to remain competitive in this space.
- This research study covers hosted and cloud solutions for contact centers in Latin America.
- While this study covers several hosted and cloud applications, the most important and frequently used ones are hosted IVR, hosted ACD, hosted outbound customer contact, and hosted APO (Workforce Management, Analytics and Quality Monitoring).
- The base year for this research study is 2015.
- The study discusses market trends, drivers and restraints, vendors' and service providers' profiles and strategic considerations for hosted and cloud solutions for contact centers.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03717464-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/analysis-of-the-hosted-and-cloud-contact-center-market-in-latin-america-300242956.html