NEW YORK, Feb. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Analysis of the Middle Eastern Industrial Valves Market : Oil & Gas Footprint Is Diversifying across Geographies and Non-Oil & Gas Investments Will Fuel Growth in the Region
This research service on the Middle Eastern industrial valves market provides detailed market opportunity, forecasts, drivers and restraints, market shares, and competitive analyses of participants from FY2015 to FY2020. It covers 3 segments of valves: isolation valves, control valves, and safety relief & other engineered valves. Vertical market analysis covers the oil & gas, power, water & wastewater, petrochemical, chemical, fertilizers, and process and infrastructure sectors. Growth estimates and target segments by geography are identified according to the vertical market.
-In 2015, the total market for industrial valves in the Middle East amounted to $ million.
- Emerson leads the market in sales in the region, followed by Cameron, Flowserve, and Pentair.
- The Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries account for % of the total industrial valve sales in the region. Growth in the Rest of the Middle East (RoME), including Iran, Iraq, Jordan, and Lebanon, depends on the political stability in these countries over the next 5 years.
- The contribution of the oil and gas industry to GCC economies is higher than that of other industries, and stable oil revenue is crucial for investments in other segments. Oil and gas refining activity has increased, and balanced the slowdown in the oil and gas upstream sector. The liquefied natural gas (LNG) and oil storage segments are beginning to show significant growth in this sector.
- The positive developments of the lifting of the United Nations (UN) sanctions on Iran and Saudi Arabia's promised investments in the nuclear power and metals and minerals sectors are expected to boost the industrial valves market.
- Upcoming global events, such as the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar and the World Expo in Dubai in 2020, are expected to lead to higher infrastructure investments in the water and wastewater and power and desalination sectors.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- How has the valves market been performing, and what factors drive and restrain market growth?
- To which industries and regions are the valves being sold and what are the major developments relevant to this market?
- How are the vertical market segments performing and which countries and segments will drive the industry forward?
- How is the value chain structured, from where are the valves sourced, and how is the distribution channel organized?
- Which are the major participants in the market, their market shares, and what are the latest supplier developments?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03656095-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001