NEW YORK, Feb. 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --Technology Enhancements Accelerate Growth of X-ray Imaging
This research service presents an analysis of the digital and computed radiography markets in Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia (TIM). It provides an in-depth analysis of the current trends and market size, as well as regional market drivers and restraints. The study offers revenue forecasts by country and discusses market penetration and market attractiveness, both for digital and computed radiography. Market participants and key opinion leaders in hospitals in the Asia-Pacific region were interviewed to obtain their perceptions of the markets. The study period is from 2012 to 2019. The base year is 2014; the forecast period is from 2015 to 2019.
- This research service is the result of a combination of primary and secondary research on the digital and computed radiography systems markets in Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia (TIM).
- Primary research included interviews with product managers for each modality, country managers for major original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and distributors, and the medical community— including end users such as physicians, radiologists, and key opinion leaders (KOLs) of public and private hospitals.
- Secondary research included accessing health ministry databases of each country and statistics from the World Health Organization (WHO).
- A bottom-up approach was used for market sizing and forecasting. Analysis began at the granular level by each modality.
- Market sizing and forecasts were validated by primary research. Both local and multinational manufacturers of digital and computed radiography were interviewed.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02861666-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001