NEW YORK, May 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The evolution of new products and technology has impacted the type of procedures conducted, and clinicians must ensure that they keep pace with these advancements. These factors will play a major role in the adoption of new products, thereby boosting procedure volumes. Ablation continues to strengthen its value proposition in various healthcare systems due to its cost-effectiveness, safety, high accessibility, and clinical value in preliminary diagnosis, while increasingly moving toward more definitive diagnosis. Innovations and acquisitions play an integral part in the rapidly growing AF market and help vendors expand their portfolios and gain a competitive edge.
- Primary interviews were conducted with key stakeholders, including distributors, industry experts, regulatory authorities, and electrophysiology (EP) labs.
- Primary discussion with manufacturers was conducted to understand market trends and future potential across regions.
- The designations of interviewed participants include chief executive officers, vice presidents, directors, marketing managers, and product managers.
- Secondary research sources, such as in-house Frost & Sullivan databases, Frost & Sullivan's decision support databases, company annual reports, scientific journals, and industry-related articles, were utilized.
- The selected markets' socio-economic structure, demographics and economic growth rate, patient pathways, key market participants, and regulations and guidelines were evaluated.
- Presented an overview of the key findings
- Determined the market trends and opportunities and the potential market dynamics
- Provided a thorough understanding of the market for 1) regulatory landscape 2) AF-related statistics and country estimates and 3) country landscape
- Assessed the competitive landscape and distribution models
- The study period is from 2014 to 2020; the base year is 2015;
- the forecast period is from 2016 to 2020
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03837534-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/analysis-of-the-us-and-western-european-atrial-fibrillation-market-300271335.html