Analysis of Venture Capital Investment Trends in the North American and European Healthcare Industry Frost & Sullivan hosts complimentary webinar discussing early- to late-stage funding and high to low deal value
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
11:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, Dec. 20, 2012
Online, with complimentary registration
Frost & Sullivan Business and Financial Services
In the current state of the global economy, in which fundraising has become tight and there are decreasing opportunities to exit, venture capital (VC) firms are extremely cautious in choosing their investments. This briefing will investigate the historical trends of VC investments and key areas of investment in the European and North American healthcare industry.
Why you should attend:
- Learn about key trends in the VC industry
- Discover the segments attracting VC investments in the European and North American healthcare industries
- Participate in a live Q&A session with the analyst
This briefing will benefit VC, financial, private equity, and strategic investors, as well as startup companies. This presentation will inform participants about key trends so investors are better positioned to make informed judgments before investing in specific segments or companies.
"The pharmaceutical and biotechnology segments have become more mature, with a shift from VC investments to more strategic investments," said Frost & Sullivan Research Analyst Dr. E. Saneesh. "This is shown by the decrease in the number of VC deals in these segments; however, the healthcare equipment segment has displayed increases in the number of investments. The consolidating VC industry has also contributed to the reduction in the number of VC deals globally."
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan