SAN DIEGO, Sept. 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Anametrix (http://anametrix.com), the leader in cloud-based business marketing intelligence, today announced the immediate availability of its SiteVantage™ next-generation web analytics solution. Built on the new InstaVantage™ platform by the original creators of Hitbox/HBX real-time web analytics, SiteVantage will be used by customers to meet 'Big Data' digital measurement demands.
SiteVantage™ offers enhanced data insights across channels and is designed to help digital marketers more effectively understand customers to subsequently increase acquisition, engagement and retention. Disrupting the legacy web analytics landscape, SiteVantage™ offers revolutionary capabilities and benefits:
- Connect All Marketing Data: For more robust reporting and analytics, a core design feature enables SiteVantage™ to integrate with any online or offline data source including Point of Sale (POS), Social Media, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Video & Audio, E-mail Campaigns, Market Research Surveys, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Loyalty Programs combined and relative to each other.
- Customizable Dashboards for Interactive Visualizations: SiteVantage™ offers highly intuitive drag-and-drop custom report creation with unlimited segmentation in addition to industry standard web traffic reports.
- 100% Native Cloud Environment: Industry leading scalability to handle unlimited domains and traffic in real-time and without roll-off requires minimal SiteVantage client IT involvement.
- Patent-Pending Breakthroughs: To optimize campaign results, SiteVantage™ immediately sends predictive alerts when data is trending outside established confidence intervals. Further, an exclusive bi-directional spreadsheet synching function enables users to work between SiteVantage™ and Excel seamlessly.
- More Value for Less Cost: By utilizing the latest technology platforms and proprietary breakthroughs, Anametrix reaps tremendous cost savings that are passed along to its clients. SiteVantage is available for organizations of all sizes to effectively measure and optimize digital efforts. Pricing is not site or user-based to ensure access to all employees that can benefit from robust reporting.
Key client feedback during SiteVantage pre-release has been extremely positive. Mike Hodges, General Manager and VP Interactive at The San Diego Union Tribune stated, "We have been leveraging Anametrix technology for over a year to effectively support our 'Digital First' initiatives across multiple channels and media types. Our switch to SiteVantage [from Omniture] extended our capabilities beyond traditional web analytics, enabling us to better monetize engagement and loyalty while also enjoying significant cost savings. SignOn San Diego requires cutting edge technology as San Diego's largest print and online publisher, so we particularly appreciate the continuous innovations and custom solutions that Anametrix offers."
"You can't transform a decade-old brick of a cell phone into a smart phone. Likewise, you can't add-on to web analytics technology that originated in the 90s to address current digital measurement requirements," stated Blaise Barrelet, Anametrix Founder and CEO. "Anametrix has leapfrogged the competition by building SiteVantage™ on a cutting-edge business analytics platform with exclusive capabilities for web traffic and touchpoint analysis."
Web analytics veterans know Anametrix' Blaise Barrelet as the founder of WebSideStory, which is recognized as the premier industry leader of real-time web analytics with acclaimed Hitbox and subsequent HBX product lines. WebSideStory went public in 2004, and after merging with Omniture in 2007 was acquired by Adobe Software for $1.8B in 2009.
phone: (858) 558-8230.
About Anametrix, Inc.
Anametrix, Inc. is a privately funded, next-generation business analytics company whose InstaVantage™ platform utilizes proprietary connectors to seamlessly correlate data from multiple sources, both online and offline, for quick and precise decision making. A high-performance data management infrastructure handles metrics integration to offer data visualizations on customizable dashboards. Founded in 2009 by analytics industry experts Blaise Barrelet and Anders Olsson and led by a world-class advisory board, Anametrix provides cloud-based solutions that integrate vast amounts of data from disparate sources including web analytics, social media, search engine marketing (SEM), video & audio, e-mail campaigns, market research surveys, point of sale (POS) and customer relationship management (CRM). Self-directed business insights are readily accessible across organizations, from sales staff to C-level. For more information, please visit http://anametrix.com.