ELKRIDGE, Md., March 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ANCILE Solutions, Inc., a global provider of best-in-class learning and performance software solutions to more than half of the Fortune 100, will host a speaking session and participate in a panel discussion on learning technology at Ecosystem 2014. Mal Poulin, Senior Director of Product Solutions, will share how organizations can build a solid technological foundation to create a connected learning community and how to incorporate new technologies into companies' learning strategy.
The event is co-located with the Learning Solutions Conference & Expo and will be held on March 19-21 at the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Orlando. Ecosystem 2014 is designed for senior-level professionals who need to understand learning technologies and how they can be combined to create a customized learning ecosystem that delivers training and support, drives learner engagement, leverages collaboration, and tracks performance across their organizations.
Session details are as follows:
- What's Next for Learning Technology? Thursday, March 20, 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. EDT
- How can organizations keep pace with new technologies that can help their learning strategy succeed? Senior leaders need to understand what is next and how an impactful learning strategy will affect its bottom line.
- This panel will explore the future of learning technology and the opportunities and risks that learning leaders will need to factor into their strategies moving forward.
- Using Technology to Build a Thriving Community of Learning Friday, March 21, 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. EDT
- How does technology change the learning process with your organization's people and culture? Without a strategy in place from senior leadership, technology is useless and people will not know what to do with it.
- The session will explore the ecosystem that facilitates and sustains a community of engaged employees at a global aerospace corporation and how experts across the organization support the workforce through strategy, organizational structure, and technology.
ANCILE is also exhibiting at the event and will be located at Booth No. 416. For more information on the sessions, visit What's Next for Learning Technology and Using Technology to Build a Thriving Community of Learning. For more information on ANCILE, visit www.ancile.com.
About ANCILE Solutions, Inc.
ANCILE Solutions, Inc. is the global leader of on-demand learning and real-time performance support software used by more than half of the Fortune 100. ANCILE makes it simple to improve workforce productivity by easily capturing and making available valuable knowledge, engaging and enabling employees, accelerating software adoption, validating communications, and ensuring compliance with processes. ANCILE's All Around Smarter™ spectrum of solutions help companies achieve greater workforce returns. ANCILE's award winning solutions, including ANCILE uPerform™ and ANCILE uAlign™, have been chosen by more than 4,400 customers with over 19 million users across the globe. For additional information please visit www.ANCILE.com.
SOURCE ANCILE Solutions, Inc.