ANCILE to Host Compliancy Roundtables with SAP, Tyson Foods & GP Strategies Global Organizations to Share Best Practices for Navigating the Shifting Compliance Landscape
ELKRIDGE, Md., Oct. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ANCILE Solutions, Inc., a global provider of best-in-class learning and performance software solutions to more than half of the Fortune 100, will host its inaugural roundtable event exploring business strategies and transformative trends impacting growth and risk. The exclusive executive sessions held on November 19 at the Bethesda Marriott in Bethesda, Maryland will spotlight requirements, obligations and consequences with meeting compliance demands and welcome risk management, audit and compliance officers, along with business development directors and chief marketing officers.
The open industry dialogue, moderated by ANCILE's Senior Director of Product Solutions Mal Poulin, will share a rare peek into the tactics and drivers for global brands' regulatory and compliance initiatives with participants Lori Williams of SAP America, Andrea Wallace of Tyson Foods and Brian Lambert of GP Strategies.
Panel details are as follows:
- Compliance Isn't Getting Any Easier - Communication and Validation Are Key: 9:00 a.m. EST
- How can companies ensure their workforces are compliant with both external regulations and internal processes? Employees need to be aligned, receiving the push of information and acting upon critical communications and managers need to validate all of these processes.
- The panel will discuss how companies can be compliant and avoid fines and penalties, keep their reputations intact and ensure positive customer loyalty and market share.
- Complimentary Breakfast at 8:00 a.m.; roundtable at 9:00 a.m. EST
- Critical Importance of Sales Team Alignment and Compliance: 12:30 p.m. EST
- How do managers ensure that their sales teams are aligned, receiving and acting upon critical communications and knowledge sharing?
- The panel will discuss how managers can avoid missed sales opportunities, increase their teams' productivity, ensure updated procedures and most recent content are used, and drive increased revenue with an aligned team.
- Complimentary Lunch at 12:00 p.m.; roundtable at 12:30 p.m. EST
To register, go to: Compliance Isn't Getting Any Easier - Communication and Validation Are Key and Critical Importance of Sales Team Alignment and Compliance. For more information on ANCILE, visit www.ancile.com.
About ANCILE Solutions, Inc.
ANCILE Solutions, Inc. is a global software solutions company specializing in the development and support of learning and performance products. ANCILE products support mission-critical business applications by providing solutions that increase employee productivity and proficiency. ANCILE products are used across all industries by over 3,500 customers and 17 million users in 88 countries. ANCILE customers include more than half of the Fortune 100. ANCILE develops, sells, supports and services ANCILE uPerform™, ANCILE uPerform™ Express, ANCILE uAlign™, ANCILE uLearn™, ANCILE uBenchmark™, and ANCILE Info Pak™. ANCILE is headquartered in Elkridge, Maryland. For additional information, please visit www.ancile.com.
SOURCE ANCILE Solutions, Inc.