"The new GoComics presents comics in the way they were meant to be seen – with comics and our creators taking center stage in the viewing experience. We also focused on making it easier to navigate and discover our massive library – so fans can find and share comics that make them smile, think and feel. After all, who couldn't use a quick lift in their day?" - Jennifer Sussman, Chief Digital Officer
- Site Experience: GoComics.com has been completely redesigned, emphasizing navigation, exploration and discoverability across mobile and desktop devices.
- Comics Presentation: The comics look awesome. All comics are bigger and easier to read.
- Search: Visitors can immediately find the comics they're looking for, just type in a comic title, creator, keyword or tag.
- Recommendations: Fans can discover new favorites based on current reading preferences.
- Shopping: The new GoComics store is open and stocked with the comic collections, calendars and prints fans love.
This is just the beginning of big things happening at GoComics.com in 2017. For additional information or to speak with Jennifer Sussman, Chief Digital Officer, or Aaron Weber, Digital Product Manager, please let me know.
About Andrews McMeel Universal
Andrews McMeel Universal (AMU) is the largest independent content syndicate in the world and a leading digital entertainment provider of humor, comic strips, political cartoons and other content for print, Web and mobile devices. AMU provides editorial development, licensing and other distribution services for iconic brands such as Doonesbury, Dear Abby, Calvin and Hobbes, Dilbert, Pearls Before Swine, and Big Nate. For more information on AMU, visit amuniversal.com.
GoComics is home to many of the most popular comics and cartoons in the world. GoComics.com is the Web's largest catalog of syndicated newspaper strips and webcomics, offering new, fresh and free content every day. Comics include Peanuts, Calvin and Hobbes, Phoebe and Her Unicorn, The Boondocks, and Cul de Sac. A full catalog can be found at GoComics.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/andrews-mcmeel-universal-unveils-redesigned-gocomicscom-300389042.html
SOURCE Andrews McMeel Universal