JACKSONVILLE, Fla., July 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MarketingSherpa invites marketers to be recognized internationally for their email marketing success through the ninth annual MarketingSherpa Email Awards. Entries are encouraged from marketers who launched email campaigns within the last 12 months that have exceeded expectations or contributed to a marketing epiphany. Entry deadline is August 28, 2013.
There will be two categories: E-commerce and Lead Generation. Top winners will receive:
- A trip for two members of the winning team to Las Vegas for the MarketingSherpa Email Summit 2014
- Two tickets to the summit
- A two-night stay at the Aria Resort & Casino, touted by Popular Mechanics as "the most technologically advanced hotel ever built"
In addition, all winners (Best in Show, Gold, Silver and Honorable Mentions) will receive:
- Dinner for two at the Email Summit 2014 Awards Dinner in Las Vegas
- A trophy for their office
- Recognition in the MarketingSherpa Email Awards booklet
- An opportunity to present their award-winning case study at Email Summit 2014, which attracts marketers from across the globe
- An opportunity to be featured in future summits, webinars, case studies and blog posts
"At MarketingSherpa, we're constantly scouring the marketing world to find the most effective marketing tactics to share with our audience," says Daniel Burstein, Director of Editorial Content for MECLABS, the parent company of MarketingSherpa. "In previous years, entries included innovative approaches to real-time email content, Pinterest integration, and email design. We look forward to seeing what email marketers learned this year."
MarketingSherpa will judge entries based on:
- What other marketers can learn from it
- Its goals and the tactics used to achieve those goals
- Measurable results and metrics
- Innovative results
- The challenges it overcame
Previous winners include NFL.com, Citrix Online, JetBlue, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Dell, Capital One, VMware, Sprint, Blockbuster, and many more.
To learn more, go here: http://www.marketingsherpa.com/email2014
About MarketingSherpa (follow us @marketingsherpa or visit http://www.marketingsherpa.com)
MarketingSherpa publishes case studies, benchmark reports, exclusive research, how-to instructional materials and six content-specific newsletters for more than 237,000 content, email, inbound marketing, search, B2B and consumer marketing professionals each week. In its tenth year, the marketing research publisher has been praised by The Economist, Harvard Business School's Working Knowledge and Entrepreneur.com. Along with MarketingExperiments and InTouch, MarketingSherpa is part of the MECLABS Group, which offers marketers practical research data and information, professional training and networking summits.
About MECLABS (visit http://www.meclabs.com)
A science lab with a consultancy, MECLABS conducts rigorous experiments in the new science of optimization and applies discoveries to help businesses optimize sales and marketing financial performance. More than a decade of work spans 1,300-plus experiments including one billion emails and 10,000 landing pages. MECLABS has two primary research groups: MarketingExperiments conducts experiments to optimize the sales and marketing process, and MarketingSherpa conducts and publishes exclusive case studies, surveys and data analysis, which reveal what works in marketing. MECLABS has six applied research groups: Strategy, Leads, Conversion, Agency, Technology and Training. For more information, visit meclabs.com or call 1-800-517-5531.