LOS ANGELES, May 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, SRAX (NASDAQ: SRAX), formerly Social Reality, announced its new branding. The "SRAX" branding is designed to reflect the breadth and depth of the advertising technology company's tools offered to digital marketers and content owners.
Developed with the future of advertising technology in mind, SRAX's tools amplify performance and maximize profits for brands in the healthcare, CPG, automotive, wellness and lifestyle verticals through an omnichannel approach that integrates every aspect of the marketing experience into one platform.
"While our roots are in social media, the platform and tools we provide today automate brands' campaigns across all digital channels," said SRAX's CEO and Chairman Chris Miglino. "Our new SRAX branding demonstrates the goal of our platform and tools to deliver a digital competitive advantage for brands to surpass the marketing challenges they face."
SRAX's products include:
- SRAX Platform: A custom digital media management platform driven by the SRAX Genome audience targeting engine. SRAX integrates inventory and reporting across campaigns and channels into one dashboard.
- SRAX Social: A social media management platform combining programmatic technology and big data. SRAX Social enables marketers to launch and manage social media engagement campaigns across platforms from a single interface.
- SRAXmd: Exemplifies SRAX's strategy to build out specialized verticals, in this case, healthcare. SRAXmd develops custom ad targeting platforms and physician databases that cater to leading pharmaceutical companies and brands.
- SRAX App: A free mobile app builder to monetize audiences through an ad network with direct brand partnerships.
- SRAX Reach: SRAX's newest product is a custom ad unit with native integrations that enables publishers to enhance their revenue opportunities and advertisers to deliver premium, targeted ad experiences at scale.
To learn more about SRAX, visit its new website at: www.srax.com.
SRAX (NASDAQ: SRAX) is an advertising technology company providing the tools to automate digital marketers and content owners' campaigns across digital channels. SRAX's tools amplify performance and maximize profits for brands in the healthcare, CPG, automotive, wellness and lifestyle verticals through an omnichannel approach that integrates all aspects of the marketing experience into one platform. The company's machine-learning technology identifies brands' core consumers and their characteristics discovering new and measurable opportunities to target, reach and monetize audiences driving online and offline sales lift. For more information on how SRAX delivers a digital competitive advantage to surpass today's marketing challenges, visit www.srax.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains certain forward-looking statements that are based upon current expectations and involve certain risks and uncertainties within the meaning of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words or expressions such as "anticipate," "plan," "will," "intend," "believe" or "expect'" or variations of such words and similar expressions are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to risks, uncertainties, and other factors, some of which are beyond our control and difficult to predict and could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or forecasted in the forward-looking statements, including, without limitation, statements made with respect to expectations of our ability to increase our revenues, satisfy our obligations as they become due, report profitable operations and other risks and uncertainties, all as set forth in our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2016, as filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements involve significant risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements, many of which are generally outside the control of Social Reality and are difficult to predict. Social Reality undertakes no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/announcing-srax-the-future-of-advertising-technology-300454679.html