BOULDER, Colo., Feb. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- StudioPress today announced the public availability of StudioPress Sites, a new way to create a robust WordPress site for blogging, podcasting, affiliate marketing and sale of digital goods.
StudioPress Sites offers features lacking in traditional managed hosting providers, including:
- 20 Mobile-Optimized HTML5 Designs so that site owners can instantly alter the design of their site without installing new themes
- The Genesis Framework, used by more than 500,000 WordPress sites, improving the performance, security and design options within WordPress
- Advanced SEO features based on the company's patent-pending technology
- Turnkey and highly optimized site hosting with no surcharges for bandwidth, storage, CPU or RAM
- Automatic WordPress, framework and theme updates
- Security and performance optimization, including site monitoring, to guard against malware, distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks, and more
- One-click installation of key plugins like WooCommerce from the admin dashboard
The WordPress community's initial response has been strong and positive.
Chris Lema, well-known WordPress authority, says, "When I need to get a site up and running quickly, I choose StudioPress. Whether you're talking about their team, the community they have built around their products, or the Genesis Framework itself—I highly recommend them all."
Rebecca Gill, WordPress developer and founder of Web Savvy Marketing, adds, "StudioPress Sites blends together the best elements of WordPress. It offers the power of Genesis within a no-maintenance platform, and includes the most critical SEO features—which makes consultants like me incredibly happy."
StudioPress Sites is available for online purchase at www.studiopress.com with two initial hosting packages; StudioPress Content for bloggers, podcasters and affiliate marketers, and StudioPress Commerce for eCommerce and digital goods sales.
"Cobbling together a WordPress site from all of the themes, plugins and hosting options can be a huge challenge," says Brian Gardner, the founder of StudioPress. He adds, "with StudioPress Sites we made it quick and easy to launch a turnkey WordPress site so that online professionals can start generating results quickly."
StudioPress is the creator of the Genesis Framework, used by more than 500,000 WordPress sites and the #1 theme framework for WordPress, according to BuiltWith. The StudioPress Marketplace is the largest collections of theme designs and plugins optimized for the Genesis Framework with 200,000 active customers.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/announcing-studiopress-sites-a-new-and-simple-way-to-create-a-robust-turnkey-wordpress-site-from-platform-pioneer-studiopress-300402725.html