BOULDER, Colo., Oct. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hi-Fructose x Ello Emerging Artist Showcase will feature 16 artists in a special insert in the next print issue of Hi-Fructose New Contemporary Art Magazine (January 2017) and a special Ello online exhibition. Hi-Fructose New Contemporary Art Magazine is always looking to discover emerging artists, and Ello - the Creators Network - endeavors to provide visibility and opportunity for the abundance of talented creators on its platform.
HOW TO ENTER*
- Post three original images (photos, illustrations, designs, paintings, sculptures, installations, GIFs, etc.) on your Ello account that best exemplify your artwork.
- Post all three images as one post and tag @hifructosexello.
- Include your name and a link to your website or portfolio in the post.
*Ello encourages entrants to take time to look through the Hi-Fructose website and previously published versions of Hi-Fructose to get a sense of the kind of work generally published. We suggest that artists select work that shows a well-developed point of view.
Wednesday, October 19 to Sunday, November 6 midnight MST.
- 16 artists will be selected to appear in a special insert in the January print issue of Hi-Fructose New Contemporary Art Magazine
- 4 artists will be recognized with $1,000 art grants
- 4 artists will be awarded $500 community art grants as voted on through the most loves from the Ello community
Hi-Fructose Founders & Editors in Chief | Daniel "Attaboy" Seifert & Annie Owens-Seifert will curate and select the 16 artists.
Ello staff will contact the winners. Selected artists should be prepared to provide in a timely manner a high-resolution image of the selected work.
This is a great opportunity to get recognition for your work. If you know great artists who are not yet Ello members, encourage them to make an account and get their best work entered. The open call will last until Sunday, November 6, 2016, midnight MT.
About Ello - www.ello.co
Ello - the Creators Network - launched in Fall 2014 as the only network expressly for creators, by creators. Ello has become the ultimate networked marketplace and publishing platform for the world's creators to share & sell their work, build audience, visibility and opportunities, and get hired and collaborate.
About Hi-Fructose - www.hifructose.com
Hi-Fructose is a quarterly print art magazine, founded by artists, Attaboy and Annie Owens in 2005. Hi-Fructose focuses squarely on the art which transcends genre and trend, assuring readers thorough coverage and content that is informative and original. Hi-Fructose showcases an amalgamation of new contemporary, emerging as well distinguished artists, with a spotlight on awe inspiring spectacles from around the world.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/announcing-the-hi-fructose-x-ello-emerging-artist-showcase-300348288.html