CHICAGO, March 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CapRate Events, LLC, organizer of leading commercial real estate conferences and webinars around the nation, will present the inaugural Greater Chicago Data Center Summit on June 7.
The Greater Chicago Data Center Summit will bring together 40+ speakers, experts in data center real estate and technology infrastructure, to discuss the myriad of opportunities in today's climate.
The event will raise key themes and questions in today's climate, including:
- Who are the most active investors in the rapidly-rising data center real estate asset class?
- Are capitalization rates competitive for all data center assets, or only those in certain geographic regions and property types?
- Is Greater Chicago data center supply keeping pace with demand?
- What types of financing are available for wholesale data center acquisitions, and how is the data center deal different from the traditional CRE investment?
- Is Chicago the next big data center real estate market following New York, Washington D.C. and San Francisco?
Learn more on June 7 when the leading investors, developers, brokers capital sources and technology consultants will participate in high-level panel discussions and networking at The Greater Chicago Data Center Summit. The event will be held at the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza Chicago Hotel.
Confirmed speakers and advisors include:
- William F. Baxter, Data Center Strategy Manager, UBS AG
- Tim Huffman, Executive Vice President, Global Director | Technology Solutions Group, Colliers International
- Jonathan Atkin, Managing Director, RBC Capital Markets
- Andy Cvengros, EYP Mission Critical Facilities, by Hewlett Packard
- JM Scott Donovan, National Sales Account Executive & Business Development, Automated Logic
The Greater Chicago Data Center Summit follows CapRate Events's Greater New York Data Center Summit, which was held on November 29, and Northern California Data Center Summit, which will be held on April 12. 265 executives attending the New York Summit; more than 300 are expected at the Northern California Summit on April 12.
"I attended the event in New York City in November, The Greater New York Data Center Summit. Great speakers, great discussions and a wealth of information," said Ken DePalo, Sales Engineer – New York Metro Region, Advanced Business Communications.
"A fantastic data center summit event in New York City. The topics were current and the market information was very informative. It was also great to meet some of the speakers who are true leaders and visionaries in the third-party data center industry," according to Sean P. Brady, Senior Director, Co Founder Data Center Advisory Group, Cushman & Wakefield of New Jersey, Inc.
For additional information about The Greater Chicago Data Center Summit, please contact: Brian Klebash, President, CapRate Events, 917-546-0738, email@example.com or visit the event's website: www.cre-events.com/chicagodata.
SOURCE CapRate Events, LLC