NEW YORK, March 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- CAN Capital, the market share leader in alternative small business finance, today announced the winners of its Take the Reins contest. Chosen from over 800 submissions, ten small businesses won $5,000 each toward essential items like equipment, merchandise and technology, and four small businesses won a custom business plan from a renowned small business expert - either Gene Marks or Rieva Lesonsky.
The winners are:
- Millwright Automation, Woodstock, GA (owner, Carla Botha)
- Letra-Tek of Florida, Longwood FL (owner, Jeff Pendergrass)
- Tuffy Tire & Auto Service of Highland, Highland, MI (owner, Brian Bender)
- Elite Home Health Agency, Northampton, MA (owner, Tom Porter)
- Bourree Chiropractic & Massage, Kirkland, MI (owner, David Bourree)
- The Anchored Photography, Backus, MN (owner, Rachael Kline)
- Superior Health & Wellness of Gurnee, Gurnee, IL (owner, Jodie Schultz)
- Natural Dental Health Associates, Mercer Island, WA (owner, Jessica Saepoff)
- Desert Star Family Planning Phoenix, AZ (owner, DeShawn Taylor)
- Shelby Shaw's Daycare, Roseburg, OR (owner, Shelby Shaw)
- JazzTastings, Maitland, FL (owner, Rory Frazier)
- Critic's Choice Catering & Event Production, Rodondo Beach, CA (owner, Michelle Paul)
- Galloway's Studio of Dance, Slidell, LA (owner, Jennifer Galloway Johnson)
- Atelier Gigi, Inc., Richmond, CA (owner, Gigi Gruber)
CAN Capital developed the contest to help ease small business owners' stress and grant some holiday wishes by providing the tools they need to have a more successful 2016.
"One of CAN Capital's busiest times of the year is near the holidays as we help small businesses gain access to the working capital they need to prepare for the new year. We're happy to help these fourteen small businesses get ahead in 2016 as they use these tools to invest in their growth," said Daniel DeMeo, CEO of CAN Capital. "As the leader in alternative finance, we are also investing in our own growth and continuing to focus on developing innovative technologies to help small businesses gain easier and quicker access to funding."
Over the past 18 years, CAN Capital has facilitated over 165,000 small business fundings in more than 540 unique industries amounting to more than $5.5 billion dollars of working capital.
About CAN Capital
CAN Capital, Inc., established in 1998, is the pioneer and market share leader in alternative small business finance, having provided access to over $5.5 billion in capital for small businesses in a wide range of locations and different business types.
As a technology-powered financial services provider, CAN Capital uses innovative and proprietary risk models combined with daily performance data to evaluate business performance and facilitate access to capital for entrepreneurs in a fast and efficient way.
CAN Capital, an Inc. 5000 fastest-growing company, makes capital available to businesses through business loans made by WebBank, a Utah chartered Industrial Bank, member FDIC, and through CAN Capital's subsidiaries: Merchant Cash Advances by CAN Capital Merchant Services, Inc., and business loans by CAN Capital Asset Servicing, Inc.
SOURCE CAN Capital, Inc.