NEW YORK, Feb. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Increasing focus of manufacturers on brand protection to drive the anti-counterfeit packaging market."
The global anti-counterfeit packaging market size will grow from USD 82.05 billion in 2015 to reach USD 153.95 billion by 2020, at a projected CAGR of 13.41%. Increasing concern for brand protection, the need for managing an efficient supply chain, and rising counterfeit products in the market are factors encouraging manufacturing to use anti-counterfeit technologies.
"Use of RFID technology in the pharmaceuticals & healthcare sector projected to increase during the forecast period."
The pharmaceuticals & healthcare sector is projected to be the fastest-growing end-use sector in the next five years. Due to stringent laws & regulations enacted by the government and increasing importance given to package security by manufacturers, the demand for anti-counterfeit packaging technologies is projected to grow in this sector.
"North America dominated the anti-counterfeit packaging market, in 2020"
North America held the largest share in the anti-counterfeit packaging market and is projected to dominate the market during the forecast period. Whereas, the market for Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR. Rise in counterfeit products present in the market, increasing brand awareness, awareness among buyers about product information, the growing e-commerce industry, developments in printing technologies, and concerns regarding the impact of counterfeit products on the brand image of genuine product is driving the anti-counterfeit packaging market.
Breakdown of Primaries:
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts in order to collect data related to different aspects of the anti-counterfeit packaging market. Primary sources include professionals such as opinion leaders, executives, vice presidents, and CEOs of companies in the packaging, anti-counterfeit, and labeling industries. The following is the Breakdown of Primaries:
By Company Type: Tier 1: 42%; Tier 2: 33%; Tier 25%
By Designation: C-level: 49%; Manager Level: 31%; Others: 20%
By Region: North America: 33%; Europe: 28%; Asia-Pacific: 29%; RoW: 10%
Note: Others include sales managers, marketing managers, and product managers
Tier-1: Revenue >USD 500 million
Tier-2: Revenue USD 100 to USD 500 million
Tier 3: Revenue < USD 100 million
The various key anti-counterfeit packaging companies profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Avery Dennison Corporation (U.S.)
2. CCL Industries Inc. (Canada)
3. 3M Company (U.S.)
4. E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Co. (U.S.)
5. Zebra Technologies Corporation (U.S.)
6. SICPA Holding SA (Switzerland)
7. AlpVision S.A (Switzerland)
8. Applied DNA Sciences Inc. (U.S.)
9. Savi Technology, Inc. (U.S.)
10. Authentix, Inc. (U.S.)
This report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the anti-counterfeit packaging market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights about their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, agreements, expansions, investments, contracts, partnerships, joint ventures, and acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03607251-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001