LONDON, February 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Top Companies in Pharmaceuticals, Food, Beverages, Personal Care, Electronics, Apparel, Handbags, Wallets, Watches, Jewellery & Tobacco
The latest report from business intelligence provider Visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the global anti-counterfeit packaging technologies market. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate revenues of $18.14 bn in 2016.
The trade of counterfeit goods is a trillion dollar industry and one of the fastest growing economic crimes worldwide. According to the World Customs Organisation, 7% of the total world trade is counterfeit. Today, counterfeit goods not only include luxury and high-priced items such as designer handbags, watches and perfumes, but also an array of illicit products such as medications, cigarettes, baby formula, toothpaste, electronic equipment & parts, airplane & automobile parts and agrochemicals have been recorded. Due to the reduction in the cost of advanced technologies, counterfeiters can imitate goods almost exactly. This illegal activity threatens the economies of both developed and developing countries, damages new investments and increasingly endangers public health and safety.
In the long-term, we anticipate the prospects of anti-counterfeit packaging technologies to remain bright due to an array of innovative and cost-effective anti-counterfeit solutions which are expected to be launched into the market. Growth will be driven by the increasing publicity of technological solutions for track-and-trace purposes and serialization. Furthermore, innovative technologies particularly from the fast growing RFID sectors will also help in driving revenue growth in the global anti-counterfeit packaging technologies market. Innovations in the RFID sector are also expected to help drive sales up significantly in the emerging economies as these technologies begin to gain market penetration. Along with advancements in anti-counterfeit technologies, tougher government legislations for protecting intellectual properties as well as stronger collaboration of organizations and manufacturers for protecting brand integrity will further support the anti-counterfeit packaging technologies market in the developing and emerging markets.
How this report will benefit you?
This report is intended to provide an in-depth analysis of the latest trends prevailing in the global anti-counterfeit packaging technologies market and its growth and development in the next decade. Globalisation, a sluggish global economy, developing infrastructure, innovation and advancements in technologies, emerging economies, consumer spending behaviour, per capita income, macroeconomic factors, rising GDPs, market expansion, ecommerce, and evolving laws and regulations are key trend-setting factors which will affect the anti-counterfeit packaging technologies market.
Highlights of the report include:
• Forecasts for the global market, together with geographical regions, from 2016 to 2026.
• Regional and national analysis with market forecasts.
• Expert opinion from key-opinion leaders in the market.
• In-depth analysis of the market.
• SWOT analysis facing major stakeholders in the market.
• Profiles of leading companies operating in the market, with revenue forecasts from 2016 to 2026, for selected leading companies.
Visiongain understands that the anti-counterfeit packaging technologies market will register strong growth. This report examines in detail the market by region, by end-use sectors and as a whole, providing the reader with a thorough overview of the market to identify key growth areas and business opportunities.
In this brand new report you find 112 in-depth tables, charts and graphs PLUS 2 EXCLUSIVE interviews - all unavailable elsewhere.
The 200 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global anti-counterfeit packaging technologies market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provide full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking.
By reading the full transcripts of two exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind.
- Dr. Fred Jordan, CEO, AlpVision
- Mr. Robert Sherwood, CPP, VP Security Programs Management, VeriTrack Inc.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global anti-counterfeit packaging technologies market forecasts from 2016-2026;
• Regional anti-counterfeit packaging technologies market forecasts from 2016-2026 covering Asia-Pacific, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and North America;
• Country anti-counterfeit packaging technologies market forecasts from 2016-2026 covering China, Japan, the US, Mexico, Brazil, India and Russia;
• Anti-counterfeit packaging technologies submarket forecasts from 2016-2026 covering Apparel, Handbag and Wallets, Watches and Jewellery, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics and Parts, Personal Care, Optical Media, Beverages, Food, Tobacco and Other;
• Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global, regional and country level Anti-counterfeit Packaging Technologies Markets from 2016-2026;
• Profiles of the leading 20 anti-counterfeit packaging technologies companies in 2015 including 3M;Alien Technology; AlpVision; Impinj Inc.; TruTag Technologies; Zebra Technologies; and others.
• 2 Interviews with key opinion leaders Dr Fred Jordan and Robert Sherwood informing and underpinning the analysis.
How will you benefit from this report?
This comprehensive report will:
• Enhance your strategic decision making.
• Assist with your research, presentations and business plans.
• Show which emerging market opportunities to focus upon.
• Increase your Industry knowledge.
• Keep you up to date with crucial market developments.
• Allow you to develop informed growth strategies.
• Build your technical insight.
• Illustrate trends to exploit.
• Strengthen your analysis of competitors.
• Provide risk analysis helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make.
• Ultimately, help you to maximise profitability for your company.
Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the packaging value chain
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Government agencies
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2016 to 2026.
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the anti-counterfeit packaging technologies market and leading companies. You will be able to find data, trends and predictions.
Order it now Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Technologies Market Report 2016-2026: Top Companies in Pharmaceuticals, Food, Beverages, Personal Care, Electronics, Apparel, Handbags / Wallets, Watches / Jewellery & Tobacco.
Companies Mentioned in This Report
Advanced Track & Trace
Applied DNA Sciences Inc.
ATL Security Label Systems
Biowell Technologies Inc
Business of Federal Signal Technologies Group
Capital Safety Group
Cellular Bioengineering, Inc.
CFC International Corporation
COSCO Pacific Company
Data System International
Dupont Authentication Systems
E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
FNMT - RCM
Giesecke & Devrient (G&D)
Illinois Tool Works Inc.
International Ink Company
Ivera Medical Corp
Johnson & Johnson
Links of London
Nanotech Security Corp. (NTS)
OEP Technologie BV
One Equity Partners
Ralph Lauren Corporation
Reebok International Limited
SGK Brand Solutions
Topspin Partners LBO
Treo Solutions LLC
TruTag Technologies Inc.
UPM Engineered Materials
Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Alliance for Grey Market and Counterfeit Abatement (AGMA)
Anti-counterfeiting and Product Protection Programme (A-CAPPP)
Anti-counterfeiting Group (ACG)
Business Action to Stop Counterfeiting and Piracy (BASCAP)
British Association Tobacco
Counterfeiting Activities Destroying the Economy (CASCADE)
Department of Economic Security (Russia)
Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT)
Economic Development Ministry (Russia)
European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA)
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)
FIFA World Cup
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Fund for Peace
German Engineering Federation (VDMA)
International Anti-counterfeiting Coalition (IACC)
International Authentication Association (IAA)
International Policy Network (IPN)
International Trademark Association (INTA)
Institute of Research against Counterfeit Medicines (IRACM)
Japan patent Office
The Mexican Institute of Industrial Property
Ministry of Healthcare (Russia)
National Centre for Biotechnology Information - National Library of Medicine
National Football League (NFL)
Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs
Swiss Customs Service
Tobacco Institute of India (TII)
US - India Business Council
US Chamber of Commerce's Global Intellectual Property Centre
US Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
US Patent and Trademark office
World Customs Organisation
World Economic Forum (WEF)
World Health Organisation (WHO)
World Trade Organisation (WTO)
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: +44(0)-20-7336-6100