VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, December 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Future Market Insights delivers key insights on the global anti-counterfeit pharmaceutical packaging market in a new report titled, "Anti-counterfeit Pharmaceutical Packaging Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026". The global anti-counterfeit pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to register a robust CAGR of 12.1% during the forecast period 2016-2026. The report provides in-depth information on the global anti-counterfeit pharmaceutical packaging market pertaining to the market trends, competitive landscape, market dynamics, and market estimation and forecast for the projected ten-year period.
Demand for safe packaging to combat illicit drug market rackets spread across the globe is increasing. The present market is plagued by forged pharmaceutical formulas. The soaring market size of counterfeit drugs is creating a parallel economy in the global market. The emerging threat has a rippling effect on all the stakeholders as well as on the consumers. This dark underbelly of the pharmaceutical industry is crippling the growth of the market. The increasing dominance of counterfeit drugs has compelled pharma manufacturers to set up a safety ring to guard them against this threat. Anti-counterfeiting packaging is one of the measures that pharma majors are relying on. They are also using conventional solutions such as integrating authentication overt features with covert elements, forensics, and track & trace elements. These measures have fetched fruitful results for pharmaceutical companies and tier II pharma organisations in the recent past. Mushrooming popularity of anti-counterfeit pharmaceutical packaging technology is affecting the global demand for anti-counterfeit pharmaceutical packaging.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2385
The efforts of WHO and FDA to ensure safe-conduct practices across the pharmaceutical industry value chain by integrating advanced anti-counterfeit packaging technology has encouraged pharma manufacturers to explore new possibilities. This, in turn, is creating value for suppliers of anti-counterfeit packaging technology to the pharmaceutical industry. The global anti-counterfeit pharmaceutical packaging market is responding with a positive growth rate, which is likely to continue during the forecast period.
The global anti-counterfeit pharmaceutical packaging market is segmented on the basis of usage feature (convert features, divert features, forensic markers, tamper evidence and track & trace technologies [sterilization and identification system]) and technology (RFID [active tags, passive tags, semi-active tags], security inks and coatings, security printing and graphics, hologram, mass encoding [Barcode Application, Digital Mass Serialization, Digital Mass Encryption], others [Electromagnetic, surveillance technologies]).
- On the basis of usage feature, the track & trace technologies segment is anticipated to account for US$ 2,742.5 Mn by 2026, registering a substantially high CAGR of 13.1% over the forecast period with a relatively high value share of 35.8% by 2026. The covert feature segment is expected to follow closely and to register a CAGR of 12.3% by the end of the forecast period.
- The security printing and graphics technology segment of the global anti-counterfeit pharmaceutical packaging market was valued at US$ 208.9 Mn in 2015 and is projected to reach a market value of US$ 768.5 Mn by 2026, registering a CAGR of 12.8% during the forecast period. The segment is expected to create incremental $ opportunity of US$ 537.2 Mn between 2016 and 2026.
- RFID technology is contributing significantly to the impressive growth of this segment. The Active Tags sub-segment is estimated to account for a market share of 47.5% in 2016, among all other RFID technologies. Furthermore, the sub-segment is anticipated to gain 330 BPS between 2016 and 2026.
Preview Analysis on Global Anti-Counterfeit Pharmaceutical Packaging Market Segmentation By Usage Features - Covert Features, Overt Features, Forensic Markers, Tamper Evidence Track & Trace Technologies and Others; By Technology - RFID, Security Inks & Coatings, Security Printing & Graphics, Hologram, Mass Encoding and Others(Electromagnetic, Surveillance Technologies): http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/anti-counterfeit-pharmaceutical-packaging-market
Regional market projections
The report covers the global anti-counterfeit pharmaceutical packaging market across seven key regions namely - North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan, Asia Pacific Excl. Japan (APEJ), and the Middle East and Africa (MEA). On the basis of region, North America region is projected to remain dominant in the global anti-counterfeit pharmaceutical packaging market throughout the forecast period. Anti-counterfeit pharmaceutical packaging market in North America is expected to take a major leap within the forecast period given the active presence of major pharma companies, swelling exports and several biologics research hubs that are likely to expedite market growth.
Anti-counterfeit pharmaceutical packaging is expected to witness robust growth in the APAC market driven by increasing demand for anti-counterfeit measures in the region and the market is growing at the CAGR of 18.9 % over the forecast period. In MEA region the new wave of economic reforms is wooing foreign investors. Africa is an emerging economy that is influencing local as well as international players. The anti-counterfeit pharmaceutical market in Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a fast-paced CAGR of 11.5% by 2026 owing to the staggering growth in the economy of the region.
Speak with Analyst for any Report Related Quires: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-2385
The report has elaborately listed some of the leading anti-counterfeit pharmaceutical packaging manufacturers operating in the global anti-counterfeit pharmaceutical packaging market. Avery Dennison Corp., Authentix, Sicpa Holdings, CFC international and Applied DNA sciences, 3M Track & Trace Solutions, Alien Technology, Digimarc Impinj Inc, ATL Security Label Systems, Sicpa Holdings are some of the top market players.
More From FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Beverage Packaging Market Segmentation by Raw Material - Glass, Metal, Plastic, Paper/Paperboard; by Product Type - Glass Bottles, Alcoholic Beverages, Carbonated Soft Drinks (CSD)/ Soda, Plastic Bottles, Cans, Liquid Cartons, Pouch/Sachets: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/global-beverage-packaging-market
- North America Fresh Meat Packaging Market Segmentation By Material Type - PE, PVC, BOPP, PA, EVOH, PP and Others; By Layer Type - Monolayer, 3-Layer, 5-Layer, 7-Layer And 9-Layer; By Packaging Format - MAP, VTP, VSP and Others; By Meat Type - Beef, Pork, Poultry and Others: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/north-america-fresh-meat-packaging-films-market
- Parenteral Packaging Market Segmentation By Product Type - Bags, Ampoules, Vials, Prefilled Syringes and Cartridges and Ready-To-Mix Systems; By Material - Glass, Plastic and Polymer, By Packaging Type - Mall Volume Parenteral and Large Volume Parenteral: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/parenteral-packaging-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Packaging Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): +44 (0) 20 7692 8790
SOURCE Future Market Insights