NEW YORK, March 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "The global anti-drone market estimated to grow at a CAGR of 23.89%"
The global anti-drone market is expected to reach USD 1.14 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 23.89% between 2017 and 2022. The anti-drone systems are being adopted on the large scale by various verticals to protect against unidentified drones entering into the premises, thereby causing security concerns. In the coming years, counter drones technology would play a very crucial role fighting the drone strikes and the spying drones. The key factors driving the anti-drones market are increased security breach incidences by the unidentified drones and increased terrorism and illicit activities.
"Asia-Pacific estimated as the fastest growing region in Anti drone market during the forecast period"
North America is expected to capture largest market share in 2016. The APAC market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the anti-drone market. Many of the countries considered under APAC region are developing countries, wherein, the number of commercial places such as public venues, critical infrastructures and private properties is increasing and the public security at such commercial places is a key driver for the APAC market.
"The market share of the electronics system is expected to grow rapidly by 2022"
The electronics system market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2022. Electronics systems are expected to grow at the highest CAGR because of its capability of detecting suspected drones and sending information to the concerned authority or disrupting it without causing any damage to the public. Electronics anti-drones systems are best suited at public places and are expected to available at low cost as compared to laser and traditional systems.
Breakdown of profile of primary participants:
- By Designation: C-level - 35%, Director level - 25%, and Others - 40%
- By Region: North America - 45%, Europe - 20%, APAC - 30%, and RoW -5%
Presently, the anti-drone system's cover short ranges for the suspected drones. Increase in demand for long range product is a big opportunity for the anti-drone market. Another opportunity is the increasing demand for defense applications. As a result of the increase in the number of terrorist and transnational attacks; the demand for anti-drone system is expected to increase at a rapid pace for defense applications.
The key players in the anti-drone market are the Boeing Company (U. S.), Airbus Group SE (Netherlands), Saab AB (Sweden), Blighter Surveillance Systems (U. K.), and Lockheed Martin Corporation (U. S.)
Reasons to Buy the Report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to technology, vertical and region along with their respective market size.
- The Porter's five forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the global anti drone market.
- Major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the anti-drone market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation and forecast for market based on technology, vertical and region have been conducted to give an overall view of the anti-drone market.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03681937-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001