North America is expected to account for the largest share of the antibody production market in 2016, followed by Europe. The large share of the North America region can be attributed to the rising cancer incidence, government funding for medical research in the U.S., need for quality cancer treatment, and growth in the number of regulatory approvals and authorization for use of mAbs in Canada. Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the forecast period, mainly due to increasing government and private-sector investments in China's life sciences market, increasing government initiatives and growing pharmaceutical industry in India, and infrastructural development along with government support for strong academic and commercial R&D in the rest of Asia-Pacific.
The antibody production market witnesses high competitive intensity as there are several large and many small firms with similar product offerings. These companies adopt various strategies (new product launches, agreements, partnerships, collaborations acquisitions, and expansions) to increase their market shares and establish a strong foothold in the global market.
The prominent players in the antibody production market include GE Healthcare (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), Sartorius AG (Germany), Merck KGaA (Germany), Pall Corporation (U.S.), Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (Germany), Eppendorf AG (Germany), Cellab GmbH (Germany), INTEGRA Biosciences AG (Switzerland), and FiberCell Systems Inc. (U.S.).
Reasons to buy the report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help them garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the antibody production market. The report analyzes the market based on process, and end user
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the antibody production market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various antibody production across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the antibody production market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the antibody production market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04089048-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/antibody-production-market-by-process-end-user---global-forecast-to-2021-300321134.html