NEW YORK, Dec. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Widening power demand-supply gap coupled with growing installation of electronic & computer devices, processing equipment and high end machineries requiring uninterrupted power supply for continuous workflow is leading to surge in demand for power backup technologies such as UPS systems in residential, commercial and industrial sectors across APAC countries. Increasing penetration of desktop PCs in various end user applications such as small offices/home offices, banks, government departments, data centers, IT sector, hospitals, educational and financial institutions, amusement parks, etc., is projected to drive UPS demand in the region over next five years. Further, on the back of rising SMB IT spending and anticipated growth in IT/ITeS, telecommunications, data centres, hospitality, retail and healthcare sectors, etc., demand for UPS systems is expected to grow in Asia-Pacific over the next five years.
According to TechSci Research report "APAC UPS Market By kVA Range, By End User, By Country, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021", the region's UPS systems market is projected to reach US$ 4.1 billion by 2021, on account of increasing IT spending and surging number of small & medium sized enterprises. Further, due to rapid infrastructural development and increasing focus towards developing energy efficient systems for avoiding damage to sensitive equipment from frequent power outages, demand for UPS in the region is anticipated to increase in the coming years, with China and India expected to account for the largest market during the forecast period. Emerson Network Power, APC by Schneider Electric, Eaton Corporation Plc. and Mitsubishi Electric Power Products are few of the major companies operating in Asia-Pacific UPS market. "APAC UPS Market By kVA Range, By End User, By Country, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" discusses the following aspects of UPS market across Asia-Pacific:
• UPS Market Size & Share Forecast
• Segmental Analysis- By kVA Range (Less than 5 kVA, 5.1 – 20 kVA, 20.1 – 60 kVA, 60.1 – 200 kVA, Above 200 kVA), By End User (Residential, Commercial & Industrial)
• Regional Analysis- China, India, Indonesia, Australia and Others
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of UPS market in Asia-Pacific
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants and UPS manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research includes interview with UPS manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03937997-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/apac-ups-market-by-kva-range-less-than-5-kva-51--20-kva-201--60-kva-601--200-kva-and-above-200-kva-by-end-user-by-country-china-india-indonesia-australia-and-others-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011--300380235.html