Apartment Finder Introduces FinderSites, A Turnkey Website Design And Development Service For Multi-Family Communities Newest Integrated Marketing Solution Features Innovative Technology To Give Advertisers Enhanced Traffic and Qualified Lead Volume
ATLANTA, June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Apartment Finder, the #1 multi-family resource for apartment shoppers, announces the launch of FinderSites, a website design, development and SEO service featuring cutting-edge technology for apartment communities. The latest powerful tool in Apartment Finder's integrated marketing suite for advertisers, FinderSites provides a cost-effective, turnkey solution to creating a community's website that will expand their digital footprint, deliver high-quality leads and generate leases.
With 88% of consumers using online searches to find local businesses and services*, a search engine and mobile-optimized website is a critical component of any marketing program. "Powered by Apartment Finder's expertise in SEO, SEM and lead generation for the multi-family space, FinderSites offer more than just website creation. Our integrated prospect-focused marketing approach puts properties in front of more active apartment seekers to secure better leads," says Marcia Bollinger, Apartment Finder's President. "The addition of FinderSites to our end-to-end marketing solution helps apartment communities expand their online visibility and attract new residents simply, affordably and effectively."
Utilizing Apartment Finder's integrated marketing approach, FinderSites generate web traffic and qualified leads by providing more opportunities for apartment shoppers to connect with advertisers. Key features of FinderSites include:
- Innovative Responsive Design technology that automatically optimizes the community's website across all devices -- desktop, laptop, tablet and smartphone – eliminating the cost of building a separate mobile site
- SEO best practices and strategies that have made ApartmentFinder.com the #1 ranked Internet Listing Service for apartment seekers in three independent national surveys
- Look and feel of a custom-designed website without the high costs; custom SEO-rich content; robust CMS; unlimited site maintenance; site hosting
- Prominent links to the community's FinderSite on ApartmentFinder.com, accessing its 40 million apartment seekers annually
- Accurate ROI tracking: real-time lead reporting; website analytics
- Competitive, flat-rate pricing with no set-up fees
For more on FinderSites or to schedule a demo, visit www.findersites.com.
Apartment Finder is the anchor of the multi-family division of Network Communications, Inc., the largest publisher of online and print housing information in North America. Apartment Finder's online and print products provide the latest information about apartment rentals to millions of consumers around the country, while offering a comprehensive and targeted integrated advertising solution for multi-housing professionals. The fastest-growing media platform in the multi-family industry, Apartment Finder operates www.ApartmentFinder.com, the #1 consumer-preferred site featuring state-of-the-art searching and mapping features for apartment renters and also publishes magazines in 116 markets across the U.S.
* Search Engine Journal, 2012
About Apartment Finder
Apartment Finder is the anchor of the multi-family division of Network Communications, Inc. (NCI), a leading local media company providing lead generation, advertising and Internet marketing services to the luxury and multi-family segments of the housing industry. NCI's leading brands are Apartment Finder, DigitalSherpa, Unique Homes, New England Home and Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles. NCI's strategy focuses on providing high-quality and measurable marketing solutions to local clients by leveraging its proprietary prospect-focused distribution, social media and online franchises, and content management infrastructure.
SOURCE Network Communications, Inc.