SAN DIEGO, March 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of an ongoing initiative to expand user tracking across all devices, entertainment-based data management and analytics firm Apmetrix has announced the release of two new SDK's supporting Apple's tvOS and watchOS devices.
"Our goal is to provide game and app publishers with a deeper understanding of their user's behavior across all platforms," Apmetrix CEO Lee Jacobson explained. "With tremendous growth expected for the Apple TV and Watch in the coming years, we wanted to ensure our solution supports these devices so that clients are able to access deep user insights regardless of source."
The watchOS and tvOS SDK's allow publishers to track:
- Unlimited custom events
- User interaction by screen and position (using up to 4 coordinates)
- Duration of all events
- Purchases made with real currency
- Virtual in-game items and currencies
- Cross-device app tracking
These new SDK's work in conjunction with Apmetrix's robust data management and analytics platform which empowers entertainment companies to:
- Automate data collection from dozens of third party data sources all in one platform.
- Create and tailor reports using its ad-hoc reporting tool.
- Automatically engage users via unlimited push notifications and messages, as well as different user segments based on behavior.
- Track unlimited custom events and user behaviors across all platforms in real time.
- Use predictive analytics to forecast revenues, user churn, lifetime user value, and more.
Apmetrix Company Video
San Diego-based Apmetrix Inc. is an enterprise data management company that delivers analytics solutions for entertainment companies in the mobile, gaming, and digital media space. In addition to creating streamlined operational efficiency, the SaaS-based, multi-channel Apmetrix platform provides real-time data collection and visualization tools that help companies deeply understand fan engagement and retention to benefit their bottom line.
Courtney Escajeda, Marketing Manager
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/apmetrix-announces-support-for-apple-tv-and-watch-devices-300239313.html
SOURCE Apmetrix Inc.