Apmetrix Launches the Fastest, Most Customizable Analytics Platform for Games and Mobile Apps
Video game industry veterans Lee Jacobson and Mark Caldwell join web analytics pioneer Blaise Barrelet in releasing a next generation video game and mobile analytics platform.
SAN DIEGO, June 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Apmetrix today announces it has completed its limited BETA and has officially made available, the fastest, most customizable, real-time analytics platform for video games and mobile apps to date. The service is live and currently available for iOS, Android and Adobe Flash and developers can sign up for FREE at http://www.apmetrix.com.
Apmetrix offers a fair pricing model with no contract required or flat fees, allowing complete flexibility for developers and publishers of all sizes. Basic subscriptions are free for the first 100k monthly unique users, as well as a tiered pricing model. Apmetrix also offers "no risk pricing" allowing developers to receive all Apmetrix analytics services without monthly fees. For more details on pricing and additional terms and conditions visit www.apmetrix.com/pricing.
The platform features a wide array of features including fully customizable reporting tools that allow developers of all sizes to easily view data from any source, track unlimited custom events and enable automated push notifications and messaging to mobile users.
- The Apmetrix platform allows clients to:
- Understand user retention, engagement and sales drivers.
- Connect to many data sources like iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter and many others to analyze revenue, advertising and social networks, all in one place.
- Build relationships with players by automatically sending messages and rewards to mobile users
- Add unlimited custom events allowing developers to analyze player behaviors and even track in-app virtual items, currency flow and special offer conversion rates.
- View display-advertising revenues and customer-acquisition campaigns in real time to quickly determine which networks deliver the right users and best results.
- Access live data from anywhere via web browsers and mobile devices.
Lee Jacobson, CEO of Apmetrix
"We are overwhelmed with the amazing feedback and response we've had while in BETA and are excited to finally make available our next generation platform to game and app developers around the world. We really want to take analytics to the next level, empowering developers to build relationships with their users using automated messaging and rewards."
Founded in 2012 by video-game veterans, Apmetrix delivers the fastest, most customizable, real-time analytics platform for developers of any video game or mobile app. Apmetrix clients use these affordable, comprehensive and scalable analytics to increase engagement and monetization in their games and apps. Based in San Diego, Calif., the company is backed by Analytics Ventures, and its Advisory Board includes industry luminaries Nolan Bushnell (Atari), Brian Fargo (inXile Entertainment), Mark Skaggs (Zynga) and Torsten Oppermann (Indigo Pearl). For more information, visit www.apmetrix.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
All company and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.
Lee Jacobson, 1-800-490-3184, Ext. 101
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.