NEW YORK, Jan. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Introduction
The G8 Apparel & Non-Apparel Manufacturing industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, segments, leading players in the G8 apparel & non-apparel manufacturing
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market with forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 Apparel & Non-Apparel Manufacturing industry was valued at 46,239.2 million in 2014, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $309,466.5 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 4.7% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the apparel & non apparel manufacturing industry, with market revenues of $94,667.7 million in 2014. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $47,398.4 and $24,186.5 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the apparel & non apparel manufacturing industry in the G8 nations with a value of $122,082.4 million in 2016, followed by Japan and France with expected values of $67,266.0 and $27,397.0 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the G8 apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03522213-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001