NEW YORK, Feb. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Introduction
Global Apparel & Non-Apparel Manufacturing industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, segments, leading players in the apparel & non-apparel manufacturing
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global apparel & non-apparel manufacturing
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global apparel & non-apparel manufacturing with forecasts
The global apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market had total revenues of $837,021.2m in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% between 2010 and 2014.
The apparel segment was the market's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $518,954.2m, equivalent to 62% of the market's overall value.
Within the global apparel & non-apparel manufacturing industry, the dominating region in terms of revenue is the Asia-Pacific region with 57.5%.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03522211-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001