LONDON, Nov. 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The G8 Apparel Retail industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 apparel retail market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 apparel retail market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key apparel retail market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 apparel retail market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 apparel retail market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 apparel retail market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the G8 apparel retail market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 apparel retail market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 apparel retail market?
The G8 countries contributed $633.3 billion in 2015 to the global apparel retail industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $716.8 billion in 2020, with a CAGR of 2.5% over the 2015-20 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the apparel retail industry, with market revenues of $300.9 billion in 2015. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $80.1 and $58.8 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the apparel retail industry in the G8 nations with a value of $344.8 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $81.8 and $70.9 billion, respectively.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4352962/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/apparel-retail-global-group-of-eight-g8-industry-guide2016-300366729.html