SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- ApplePie Capital, the first online lender solely dedicated to the franchise industry, today announced partnership agreements with nine new franchise brands representing over 10,000 small businesses across the United States.
The new partners include 7-Eleven, Crunch Fitness, Hand & Stone, iLoveKickboxing, Jimmy John's, Jon'Ric Health & Wellness Spa, My Salon Suite, V's Barbershop, and Wild Wing Cafe! Each brand has been pre-qualified by ApplePie to provide an efficient financing alternative for their franchisees. The partnerships streamline the financing process, enabling franchisees to access loans of $100,000 to $2,000,000 in as few as 30 days to start, expand, remodel, refinance, or recapitalize their businesses. ApplePie also offers unique growth planning to help franchisees maximize liquidity and accelerate their multi-unit rollouts.
"We're pleased to welcome our new franchise partners to the fold, and look forward to helping their franchisees plot a course for faster and more efficient growth," said ApplePie Capital CEO Denise Thomas. "These brands really illustrate the diversity of the franchise industry, and we look forward to helping them continue to grow their footprint."
"We are very excited to be working with ApplePie to help our franchisees fulfill their dreams of multi-unit ownership," said Ryan Healy, VP of Operations at iLoveKickboxing. "We are confident this relationship will help us to more than double our units faster than we had originally expected."
Ken McAllister, President of My Salon Suite said, "ApplePie Capital has been a game changer for our franchisees, even life changing when you think about it. Helping fund their dreams is something that ApplePie accomplishes through a smooth, no hassle process and we couldn't be happier to work closely with the team there. Together, we're advancing the entrepreneurial spirit in a profound way."
With the addition of these new partners, ApplePie Capital now has a total of 40 brands participating in its marketplace. For more information, including a full list of partner brands, visit their website at applepiecapital.com.
New ApplePie Partner Brands
- 7-Eleven is the world's largest convenience store chain.
- Crunch Fitness makes serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of "No Judgments"
- Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa offers professional massage and facial and hair services tailored to your individual needs
- iLoveKickboxing set out to design a fitness experience that's never boring, resulting in bag-hitting, adrenaline-flowing workout that anyone can do
- Jimmy John's is a national quick-service restaurant offering fast, made-to-order custom or pre designed sandwiches
- Jon'Ric Health & Wellness Spa is an upscale specialty spa offering wide range of services for men and women
- My Salon Suite is an upscale beauty complex offering fully-furnished, move-in ready salon space to independent beauty and wellness professionals
- Wild Wing Cafe is a chicken wing franchise built on made-from-scratch food, live music, beer and sports
- V's Barbershop is an authentic, classic, old fashion barbershop offering men's and boy's haircuts, straight-edge shaves, facials and shoe shines
About ApplePie Capital
Headquartered in San Francisco, ApplePie Capital is a marketplace lender that provides a fresh new approach to franchise financing. The firm's franchise loan marketplace enables entrepreneurs to efficiently obtain financing to start or expand their franchise business. ApplePie Capital enables investors to earn attractive fixed-income returns with established franchise brands they know and trust. For more information, visit www.applepiecapital.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/applepie-capital-partners-with-nine-more-franchise-brands-representing-over-10000-small-businesses-300319392.html
SOURCE ApplePie Capital