NEW YORK, Dec. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading facilities-based telecom and fiber consulting company APTelecom, today announced several milestones and recognitions the company achieved in 2015.
Among the most notable milestones the company achieved over the past year include:
- Company Awards and Recognitions: APTelecom was honored with several prestigious global award wins and recognitions in 2015, including winning the 2015 Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Award for the Telecom, Cable, Broadband, and Voice category, winning the Silver Award in Network Products Guide's 10th Annual 2015 Hot Companies and Best Products Awards for its New System Pre-Sales in the 'IT Products and Services for Telecommunications' category and becoming the Bronze Winner for the 'Most Socially or Environmentally Responsible Company of the Year' category in the Best in Biz Awards 2015 International.
- Client Growth and Expansion: APTelecom's client base increased by nearly 20 percent in 2015, with expansion into new markets within Africa, Asia, Australia and South America by securing contracts with SourceConnect and AquaComms. Four of APTelecom submarine cable client's projects also commenced construction within 2015, including projects that Angola Cables, AquaComms, Ezecom and Hawaiian Telcom are undertaking.
- Media Accolades: APTelecom management was sought after to speak as subsea, telecom and fiber industry experts with the most prestigious global media outlets in the world, including TechCrunch, IDG Connect, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Wired, as well as within recognized industry trade publications such as Telecom Review North America, Telegeography, SubTel Forum, CommsDay, and Fierce Telecom.
- Social Media and Video Expansion: Starting in April, the company launched the APTelecom Monthly Video Expert Series, a monthly video segment on its YouTube channel with Handa highlighting recent industry trends in the telecom and subsea space. APTelecom has also created its own unique hashtags to its social media posts across Twitter and Facebook that summarize the company's vision, mission, and core philosophies. The hashtags are:
- Executive Team Expansion: 2015 also marked the hiring of Philippe Duguet, Head of Strategy & Business Development, and Chris Bayly, Vice President, EMEA. Duguet utilizes his experience and knowledge of the telecommunications market to drive sales for APTelecom in Europe. As Vice President of EMEA, Bayly is responsible for managing client relationships and driving APTelecom's continued growth and expansion in strategic markets throughout the Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
- Record Sales: In 2015, APTelecom was able to reach the milestone of generating over US $195 million in sales for its clients, covering every continent on the globe.
"It's exciting to see all of the positive momentum APTelecom had in 2015, and it's amazing that all of this happened in just 12 months," said Sean Bergin, Co-founder and President of APTelecom. "As we just concluded our five-year anniversary, APTelecom continues to move closer to meeting and exceeding its goals and vision for 2020, and our 2016 plans and expectations will be no different. While we are proud of all we were able to accomplish this year, we look forward to all of the exciting plans and strategies in 2016 and how our objectives for 2020."
For more information on APTelecom please visit their newly launched website at www.APTelecom.com, and follow them on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube. For those who are attending PTC '16 in Honolulu, and would like to schedule a meeting with APTelecom, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
APTelecom is a leading telecom and fiber consulting company specializing in emerging markets. APTelecom combines superior customer service, cost-competitive telecom products, and deep experience across a wide range of sectors in the submarine cable and fiber industry to help clients achieve intelligent, sustainable growth. Among the company's core offerings are submarine cable pre-sales, established system sales, due diligence telecom consulting, cloud-based solutions and security, and strategic fiber consulting services.
APTelecom has been named the "Sales Team of the Year" by the Customer Sales and Service Awards, and also captured the "Fastest Growing Companies" Best in Biz EMEA Silver Award. The company has been sought after for commentary on emerging market trends and been featured in dozens of media outlets, including TechTalk, Wall Street Journal, Fox Business Network, Reuters, Yahoo News, Fierce Telecom, SubTel Forum, and Commsday International, among others.
APTelecom is a member of TRACE International, and is FCPA compliant and certified.
* APTelecom's 'State of Subsea' is a 501(c) organization (501c), a tax-exempt nonprofit organization based in the United States, and is covered under United States Internal Revenue Code (26 U.S.C. § 501(c)).
Media Contact: North 6th Agency, Inc. (For APTelecom)
212.335.9753 ext. 101