SAN MATEO, Calif., Nov. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, today announced Apttus Accelerate 2016, the Quote-to-Cash event of the year. The event is scheduled for April 12-14, 2016, in a custom-built event center located at San Francisco's Pier 48. Visionaries and thought leaders will gather to discuss the impact and future of social, mobile and connected cloud technologies. The event will exemplify the concept of the 'new front office,' a modernization philosophy that has enabled Apttus customers to save thousands of hours and millions of dollars by optimizing their entire revenue operation. Featuring tracks designed specifically for Salesforce administrators, legal, IT, finance and sales operation professionals, Accelerate 2016 attendance is essential for anyone with an interest in improving their organization's mission-critical business processes.
Other highlights of Accelerate 2016 include:
- A-Team Awards: individuals that exemplify Apttus' vision of a user community will be recognized amongst the entire Apttus customer network.
- Recent A-Team winners include representatives from: NxStage, Cornerstone OnDemand, Seagate Technologies, World Water Works, NetApp, CUNA Mutual Group, GlobalFoundries, Healthwise and Stericycle.
- Call for speakers: Apttus representatives, customers and domain experts will share a complete playbook for driving revenue, margins, and customer satisfaction, all while cutting costs and risks across all departments. If you're interested in joining this dynamic lineup of speakers and session leaders, please submit your application here.
- Call for registration: confirm your attendance today to take advantage of early-bird pricing and receive live updates and information leading up to the event.
- Win a trip: all prospective attendees are eligible to win a VIP experience at Accelerate 2016, including a full conference pass, gift cards, hotel and flight vouchers, and more! Enter to win and access more details via this link.
Attendees can join the conversation with Apttus on Twitter using the hashtag #AccelerateQTC. For more information visit the Apttus Accelerate 2016 Microsite.
I'm attending @Apttus #AccelerateQTC, #QuoteToCash Event of the Year! April 12-14, 2016. Register Now! http://www.apttus.com/accelerate
- Learn about Quote-to-Cash automation: http://info.apttus.com/Quote-to-Cash-Video-Request.html
- View highlights from Apttus Accelerate 2015 here: http://bit.ly/1j4lbyh
- Join the Apttus Quote-to-Cash Community: http://apttus.com/community
- Become a fan of Apttus: http://facebook.com/ApttusCorporation
- Follow Apttus on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Apttus
- See customer success interviews: http://www.apttus.com/customers/overview/
- View conference agenda and register: http://www.apttus.com/accelerate
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer's interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Apttus is delivered on the Salesforce App Cloud, the world's most trusted and comprehensive cloud delivery infrastructure. Applications include Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Renewals, Contract Management and Revenue Management. Additionally, Apttus' patent pending X-Author technology enables Microsoft Office to be a user-interface with full interaction and control between Salesforce and Microsoft Office. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices located across the globe. For more information visit: apttus.com.
Trademark footnote: All corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company's expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ from those anticipated in this document.