SAN MATEO, Calif., May 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, today announced that Gartner, an independent research firm, named Apttus a Visionary in The 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce. Apttus has now been named a Visionary in this report for the second year in a row. This research represents the latest in a series of third party analyst reports that recognize the value of Apttus E-Commerce – a key pillar in the Apttus Quote-to-Cash footprint.
Apttus E-Commerce delivers to large enterprises a true omni-channel B2B commerce platform, empowering buyers with self-service E-Commerce, as well as digital sales enablement for direct and channel sales teams.
"Digital transformation is a critical priority for many enterprise organizations," said Kirk Krappe, CEO at Apttus. "This recognition from Gartner fully validates our belief that Apttus is uniquely capable of delivering the successful outcomes they are looking for."
"We need a digital commerce platform that increases our internal speed, accuracy, and ultimately matches our commitment to industry leadership and creating a powerful, intuitive customer experience," said Holger Ewald, Chief Information Officer (CIO) at KUKA. "In Apttus, we have found a partner who not only shares these values, but uses them to drive additional profits."
- For insights on key trends in Digital Commerce and for the complete report on Apttus E-Commerce's placement as a Visionary, get your complimentary copy of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce now.
- See why Forrester rated Apttus a Strong Performer in its 2017 B2B Commerce Suites Wave for its "truly integrated selling platform—from full service for salespeople to self-service for empowered B2B buyers."
- Learn more about Apttus vision for digital commerce in the Cart-to-Cash Innovation Imperative White Paper.
- Get insights on the Apttus vision for omni-channel B2B commerce at the upcoming Accelerate Quote-to-Cash event in San Francisco, May 2-4, and from Apttus representatives Todd Browning and Lin Shearer, at the B2B Online conference in Chicago, May 8-10.
- See how this vision drives growth, profitability, and better customer experiences in the Nucleus Research Guidebook: Apttus E-Commerce.
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash and Contract Life cycle Management technology company, drives the vital business process between a buyer's interest and the realization of revenue. Utilizing a patented combination of SaaS-based applications, the Apttus Intelligent Cloud maximizes revenue and business outcomes for companies of all sizes, including 100 of the Fortune 500. Enhanced by Machine Learning and Max, an Intelligent Agent, Apttus applications include Configure Price Quote (CPQ), E-Commerce, Contract Management, Incentives Management, Renewals, Billing and Order Management. The Apttus Intelligent Cloud is powered by the world's most trusted cloud platforms, including Salesforce and Microsoft Azure. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices located across the globe. For more information visit: apttus.com.
Press Contact: Alex Cohen
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/apttus-recognized-as-a-visionary-in-2017-gartner-magic-quadrant-for-digital-commerce-300449516.html