CINCINNATI, March 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Aquiire, Inc., the leader in real-time eProcurement and supplier relationship management solutions, is featuring its real-time procure-to-pay (P2P) suite at the 2017 National Association of Educational Procurement (NAEP) Annual Meeting, March 26-29, booth #806, at the Peppermill Resort Spa Casino in Reno, Nevada. The NAEP Annual Meeting is considered the premier higher education procurement solutions conference in the country, welcoming more than 400 procurement leaders from schools large and small, public and private, from across the country.
Aquiire business leaders and consultants will discuss how real-time data is essential for universities and colleges to attain the next-level procurement needs of the future. Additionally, they will showcase how the unique design of the Aquiire real-time eProcurement suite is helping to solve many of the indirect procurement challenges facing higher-education institutions today.
Key benefits of the Aquiire real-time P2P suite for higher-education institutions include:
- Automating compliance with Uniform Guidance Procurement Standards
- Improving user adoption through intuitive, consumer-like shopping experiences
- Optimizing internal spend decisions by utilizing real-time guided buying rules
- Increasing savings on long tail spend with comparison shopping and alternative supplier price check
- Validating price and product compliance through real-time contract price and product auditing
- Streamlining outdated bidding, approval and billing tasks within the buying process
- Enabling easier supplier collaboration through workflow and communication automation
- Accelerating actionable decision making with real-time business intelligence and reporting
About the Aquiire eProcurement Suite
Aquiire's intelligent real-time Procure-to-Pay suite brings the convenience and simplicity of the consumer shopping experience to the business user with unparalleled compliance and savings. Aquiire features patented universal search and shopping, machine learning, actionable intelligence and collaborative supplier enablement solutions. Aquiire's best-in-class intuitive user interface (UI) and the exclusive visual shopping tool Klarity™ allow users to instantly refine real-time universal search results across any internal or external catalogs available to them in a single search. The real-time processing of structured and unstructured data also powers advanced capabilities like instant alerts, risk analysis, analytics and price/product compliance enforcement.
About Aquiire, Inc.
We are more than procurement thought leaders and disrupters. We are technology entrepreneurs and innovators. Aquiire's eProcurement platform was developed through real-world partnerships with procurement leaders from some of the largest global enterprises. We believe procurement should move as fast as your business and real time matters. Aquiire is MBE Certified and one of several portfolio companies of Vora Ventures, which was recently named the Technology Company of the Year in Cincinnati. More information is available at www.Aquiire.com. Twitter: @Aquiire.
Aquiire Downloads and Resources:
- Aquiire digital brochure
- White paper: 12-Step Program for Implementing a Successful eProcurement Strategy
- White paper: Is it Worth Investing in an eProcurement (P2P) Automation Solution?
- PayStream Advisors 2017 Report: Procure-to-Pay for Indirect Spend
- Ardent Partners Featured Report: P2P: Best-in-Class Blueprint
Contact: Paulie Anthony, Director of Marketing
firstname.lastname@example.org | 513/285.8385
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aquiire-real-time-procure-to-pay-p2p-solution-showcased-at-the-naep-annual-meeting-for-higher-education-procurement-leaders-300426772.html