ARAMARK Presents Fenway Park Classics For The Fall Classic World Series menu features local specialties and ballpark favorites
BOSTON, Oct. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With the World Series coming back to Boston, ARAMARK, the exclusive food and beverage partner of the Red Sox, has been working around the clock to help ensure Boston fans have the ultimate World Series experience. Among the preparations, ARAMARK is creating a championship menu to feed the thousands of hungry fans that will pack Fenway Park during the World Series.
ARAMARK Senior Executive Chef Ron Abell and his culinary team went back to the basics when creating the featured menu for the Fall Classic. Highlights include Fenway Park favorites and signature New England flavors like the famous Fenway Handmade Lobster Roll, Clam Chowder and the beloved Fenway Frank.
"Red Sox fans are as hungry for their favorite Fenway Park foods as they are for an eighth World Championship," said Chef Abell. "We're eager to showcase Fenway Park's world-class menu and deliver a memorable dining experience for fans attending this year's World Series."
New and expanded items for the World Series include:
- New! Hot Pastrami Sandwich with Swiss cheese and spicy mustard on marble rye (available on Yawkey Way and Right Field Concourse)
- New! Hot Italian Beef in Au Jus with fresh mozzarella and banana peppers (available on Yawkey Way and Right Field Concourse)
- Yawkey Way Fish Shack featuring Legal Sea Foods
- Freshly battered fish and chips
- Freshly battered and fried fish sandwich
- Fried whole belly clams
- Expanded Availability! Lobster Roll and New England Clam Chowder throughout the ballpark for the World Series
In addition to the new items and ballpark classics, several local favorites will also be featured on the menu. Papa Gino's Pizza, Dunkin' Donuts, Legal Sea Foods and Tasty Burger will each be serving up their signature items for every home game.
During each game of the Fall Classic played at Fenway Park, hungry Red Sox fans are expected to eat:
- 15,000 Fenway Franks
- 3,000 Cups of Clam Chowder
- 500 Lobster Rolls
- 400 Pounds of Shrimp
In premium dining areas, the EMC Club and State Street Pavilion World Series menus feature New England seafood, grass fed beef and locally-sourced vegetables and produce.
- Surf And Turf: 10 oz. Local Grass Fed Filet and 2 lb. Maine Lobster Tail with Sweet Potato Tater Tots, Braised Chard, Hollandaise Sauce
- Lobster and Corn Chowder using Ward's Corn, Maine Lobster Meat, Bacon
- Seared Maine Crab Cake using Crispy White Corn Cake, Basil Aioli, Upland Cress
- Seared Maine Pork Chop with Local Apple, Farro Pilaf, Bacon Brussels Sprouts, Pecan
- Braised Grass Fed Short Rib with Turnip and Potato Puree, Roasted Carrots, Cippolini Onions, Gremolata
State Street Pavilion
- Slow Roasted Pork Belly with Maple Balsamic Glaze, Local Apple Butter, Crisp Apple Salad
- Ahi Tartine, Fennel Dusted Yellowfin, Crisp Radish, Egg, Herb Salad, garlic Aioli, Toasted Ficelle
- Slow Roasted Turkey with Pecan & Herb Bread Pudding, Cape Cod Cranberry Compote
- Rhode Island Calamari with Garlic Butter, Pickled Peppers, Fresh Parsley
- Raw Bar: Pat's Clams, Peel and Eat Shrimp, Wellfleet Oysters, Cocktail Sauce, Lemons, Horseradish, Mignonette
Menu highlights for Tuesday's World Series Gala at Fenway Park, which ARAMARK is catering, include:
- Lobster Risotto with Chanterelle Mushrooms
- Penne Pasta with Wild Mushrooms, Roasted Pumpkin, Spinach, Sage Cream Sauce
- Seared Tenderloin with Baby Brussels, Snowflake Rolls, Horseradish Cream, Whipped Potato
- Wellfleet Oysters and Clams, Mignonette and Cocktail Sauce
- Fried Clam Roll with Tartar Sauce, Chiffonade Lettuce
In addition to being the food and beverage partner of ten MLB teams, ARAMARK provided food and beverage service for the 2013 MLB All-Star Game. Additional information about ARAMARK at Major League Baseball ballparks is available at www.ballparkfoods.com.
About ARAMARK Sports and Entertainment
ARAMARK Sports and Entertainment creates remarkable experiences for guests at over 150 premier sports facilities, convention centers and entertainment venues throughout North America. With industry-leading insight, ARAMARK designs innovative hospitality, dining and catering, retail merchandise, and facility service programs that deliver valuable business results. Learn more at www.aramarkentertainment.com, or follow us at @ARAMARKsports.
ARAMARK delivers experiences that enrich and nourish people's lives through innovative food, facility, and uniform services. United by a passion to serve, our more than 250,000 employees make a meaningful difference each day for millions of people around the world. ARAMARK is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us at www.facebook.com/aramark and @ARAMARK.