SAN JOSE, Calif., Dec. 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Arbor Solution introduces one of most cutting-edge embedded products currently available, the high-performance ITX-i89H0 industrial motherboard. The board introduces a large array of next-generation technology, including a 6th Generation Intel Xeon processor and 4th Generation DDR SDRAM as well as support for Next Generation Form Factor (NGFF or M.2) expansion cards. The unit's unique design combines Arbor Solution rugged expertise with a host of enterprise-specific features, typically only found in server-grade hardware. The board is specifically designed for critical applications.
"Our new embedded ITX-i89H0 industrial motherboard takes such products to a whole new level," stated Brian Yurkiw, Arbor Solution vice president. "Its many new 'next gen' features clearly differentiate it from the competition. There are very few embedded boards currently on the market that offer the combination of features that Arbor Solution has designed into this board."
The future is now. The Arbor Solution high-performance ITX-i89H0 industrial motherboard includes a host of next-generation technology, such as:
- An enterprise grade Intel Xeon E3-1505L processor (2.0 GHz quad core) with ECC memory support – a type of memory that prevents data corruption via error correcting code.
- Support for DDR4 RAM, which is more power-efficient and allows for greater bandwidth over previous generation DDR3 RAM. The ITX-i89H0 supports up to 32GB of DDR4 ECC RAM.
- Support for NGFF (M.2) expansion devices, which are slated to replace the older mSATA standard and provide larger storage capacities than mSATA devices.
Rich Array of I/O and Expansion Possibilities
Along with these advanced next-gen technologies, the ITX-i89H0 embedded board also offers a tremendous array of I/O and expansion options. Included are the following; other options available.
- Six USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports for fast data transmission with low-power consumption
- 10 USB 2.0 ports
- RS232 interface (TX, RX, CTS, RTS)
- NGFF (M.2) socket for Skt-E for wireless
- NGFF(M.2) socket for Skt3-M for SSD
- PCI Express 3.0 x 16 slot
- Dual SATA3 with RAID 0/1 support
- HDMI interface, two DisplayPort connectors, and one eDP connector for graphic interfacing
- 1GB PHY Ethernet with Intel® Active Management Technology for high interconnectivity
- MIC-in and line-out interfaces
The ITX-i89H0 is ideal for computing-intense applications and scenarios, where preventing data corruption is paramount. Its many I/O options also make it an ideal solution for kiosk and data- collection applications. Additionally, the unit's improved media and graphics performance as well as its energy efficiency make it suitable for intelligent platforms used for gaming, infotainment, security, automation and digital signage applications.
- Mini-ITX form factor (170 x 170mm; 6.7" x 6.7") – a small, highly integrated form factor, specifically designed for small devices
- Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 operating systems support
Availability and Pricing
The high-performance Arbor Solution ITX-i89H0 embedded PC board will be available from authorized resellers throughout the U.S. and Canada in early Q2 2016 with competitive pricing. It is backed by a two-year standard warranty (with extensions available at additional cost), and will remain supported by Arbor Solution as a long-lifecycle product through 2023.
For more information about the Arbor Solution ITX-i89H0, click here.
About Arbor Solution, Inc. North America
Arbor Solution, Inc. North America provides embedded systems and rugged tablets to a variety of markets. Its expertise as an Industrial PC (IPC) provider makes it uniquely positioned to provide reliable solutions through a customer-first approach. Its products are known for their high productivity, convenience, efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and dependability. The company is at the forefront of the technology required to conduct business in challenging applications, encompassing operating environments to product size and the coding needed for specialized applications. Arbor Solution North America offices are located in the US in San Jose, CA; Florence, MA; and Flower Mound, TX; and in Canada in Ottawa, Ontario. The company is part of Taiwan-based Arbor Technology Corporation.
All products/services and trademarks mentioned in this release are the properties of their respective companies.
©2015 Arbor Solution, Inc. North America. All rights reserved.
SOURCE Arbor Solution