DUSSELDORF, Germany, February 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Stop counting cash, and focus on your shoppers
ARCA, a global leader in the development of cash automation technology for banks, retail locations and self-service kiosks, will be demonstrating retail cash management and process solutions at stand 10C25 at EuroCIS 2016, February 23-25.
As the most important retail event in Europe, EuroCIS focuses on the latest retail technology and trends. Cash is still the most common transaction method and cash handling has been identified as one of the major problems for retailers all around the world. ARCA's retail solution portfolio includes:
• Front-end cash skimming small safes to secure high denomination notes
• Back office deposit solutions integrated with Cash in Transit to secure cash and provide provisional credit
• Cash recycling solutions to improve till management and deposit high value notes
"Retailers spend an incredible amount of time dealing with cash. They need solutions to release their employees from redundant tasks and focus on customers." said Rudi Ryshway, ARCA Sales Director. "Cash management technology allows retailers to improve transaction efficiency whilst reducing overall costs, putting physical stores in a position to compete from a cost prospective, against e-commerce retailers".
ARCA products allow retailers to improve efficiencies and avoid a number of hidden costs:
• Saves time wasted counting cash: a single note is counted up to 17 times in hypermarkets
• Reduces shrinkage, the equivalent of 3-7% of retail turnover
• Reduces cash exposure, along with the risk of robbery and increases in-store security
• Creates a flow of information to allow managers to improve their business
• Securely stores cash and permits real time provisional credit
The ARCA team will be demonstrating solutions at the ARCA stand every day between 10am and 6pm. Cash experts will be available to analyze retailers' cash management models and suggest solutions suitable for businesses of any size.
ARCA's cash management expert, Luca Cococcia, will give a presentation on "Improving Retail Cash Handling with Technology" on the second day of the exhibition, to be held at the EuroCIS Forum in Hall 10 F04 on February 24 at 11:30am.
Since 1998, ARCA has been committed to helping people control and streamline cash operations in bank branches, retail stores and self-service kiosks. By focusing on technology and services, ARCA delivers thoughtful solutions to make transactions simpler, more efficient and more secure. Today, ARCA provides the largest selection of cash handling devices of any manufacturer in the world. To learn more about ARCA's innovative culture and commitment to our customers, please visit http://www.arca.com.