Some of the products and initiatives Ardent Mills will be highlighting at IBIE include:
- New Simply Milled™: A line of clean label flours with no bleach, bromate or other additives – grown and ground as it has been done for centuries.
- Ancient Grains and New Heirloom Wheats: A broad portfolio including Quinoa and new additions including Organic Spelt and Triticale.
- Sprouted Wheat and New Sprouted Wheat Blends: Convenient Sprouted White Spring Whole Wheat Flour with national scalability and for any application as well as new blends made with Sprouted Wheat.
- Ultragrain® High Performance: Whole grain nutrition with exceptional gluten strength, higher absorption and lower formula costs.
- National Premium Multi-Use Flour: Our essential bakery and traditional flours with an updated bag design.
The IBIE show also offers a closer look at the Ardent Mills Mobile Innovation Center—our state-of-the art test kitchen that delivers on-site culinary creativity, consumer insights and R&D technical support to our customers' front doors. Chef Daniel Marciani, executive development chef for Ardent Mills, will be serving a range of on-trend baked items. Menu highlights include: Grilled Palisade Peach Tart featuring Sustagrain Whole Barley Flour and Almond Flour, Lemon Rosemary-Orange Pistachio Ultragrain Biscotti, Cocoa Crepes featuring Organic Whole Grain Teff Flour, Sprouted Lemon Pound Cake featuring Sprouted All Purpose Flour Blend, and Rye Pumpernickel Quesadilla featuring Rye Chops, Rye Pumpernickel and White Rye Flour paired with Pepperjack Cheese and Shredded Chicken.
Ardent Mills will also offer attendees an opportunity to learn more about wheat risk management with their experts Kyle Sieren and Kevin Pray. Join them for "Risk Management for Wheat Flour Buyers: Understanding and Applying Key Principles in Today's Market" on October 10 at 9:45 AM to learn through real-world examples how risk management structures such as Vanilla, Cap and Floor, Range, Averaging and Accumulating work, and how they can help manage your company's wheat financial risk in today's, and future, markets.
Visit IBIE Booth #9914 to experience the Ardent Mills Mobile Innovation Center, meet Ardent Mills' experts and taste what's next in a new era of grain.
About Ardent Mills
Ardent Mills is the premier flour-milling and ingredient company whose vision is to be the trusted partner in nurturing its customers, consumers and communities through innovative and nutritious grain-based solutions. Ardent Mills' operations and services are supported by more than 40 flour mills and bakery-mix facilities along with a specialty bakery, a Mobile Innovation Center, all located in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. Deeply rooted in communities throughout North America, Ardent Mills is headquartered in Denver, Colorado and employs more than 100 certified millers, supporting thousands of local jobs and contributing billions of dollars to local economies. To learn more about Ardent Mills, visit ardentmills.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ardent-mills-introduces-new-products-highlights-portfolio-of-premium-multi-use-flour-organic-flours-and-grains-at-the-ibie-show-in-las-vegas-300341377.html
SOURCE Ardent Mills