New customers in Q2 2016 include:
- Nativis – A clinical stage bioelectronics company developing non-invasive therapies for cancers and other serious diseases.
- Interface Masters – A leading provider of high speed networking products.
- Unchained Labs – A company committed to building innovative life-science and biologic research tools.
- RefleXion – Developing the first Biology-guided Radiotherapy (BgRT) system for cancer treatment.
- Minifab – Experts in microfluidic product design, development and manufacturing.
- Legrand – The global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures.
"This was a record quarter for Arena, but what's most illuminating is what our Q2 success says about future opportunities for our company," said Craig Livingston, CEO of Arena. "We now have more than 250 customers who play in the IoT space, and that's extremely robust considering that it's a market segment that's just getting started. What's more, the response to our new training management module was extremely strong, driving record growth in new subscriptions. The market is responding to our expanding cloud PLM platform, and that's why we are far outpacing the market's overall growth."
About Arena Solutions
Arena invented cloud PLM. Its holistic suite of PLM, supply chain and QMS solutions enables innovative OEMs with complex electronics to manage their bill of materials, facilitate engineering change orders and speed prototyping to improve margins and collapse time to market. Arena has been ranked a Top 10 PLM provider and won the coveted Design News Golden Mousetrap Award in 2016. For more information, please visit http://www.arenasolutions.com.
To learn more about Arena Solutions:
Visit the Arena Solutions website.
Read the Arena blog on product design, development and manufacturing.
Follow @arenasolutions on Twitter.
Follow Arena on LinkedIn.
Arena and Arena Solutions are trademarks of Arena Solutions, Inc., Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. All rights reserved. Other product and company names are the property of their respective holders.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20151117/288645LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/arena-solutions-wins-record-number-of-new-customers-in-q2-2016-driven-by-rapid-uptake-of-new-training-management-module-300303725.html
SOURCE Arena Solutions