Arias Agencies Bringing Union Jobs To Florida Recognized Top Small Business Opening New Office in Jacksonville
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Arias Agencies, representing the products of American Income Life Insurance Company (AIL), has opened its first Florida office in Jacksonville. The Arias Agencies has existing offices throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, and West Virginia. In 2012, the Arias Agencies was selected by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette as Pittsburgh's Top Workplace among small businesses.
Simon Arias has been the #1 State General Agent (SGA) with American Income Life two consecutive years, a new record at American Income Life. Simon Arias was also recently elected to serve a fourth term on American Income Life's Executive Advisory Council, whose members serve in an advisory capacity to the CEO of American Income Life, Roger Smith. AIL's Executive Council meets to propose new initiatives for the 62- year-old insurance company founded by philanthropist Bernard Rapoport.
AIL is an international life and supplemental health insurance provider to labor unions, credit unions, and middle-income families and has operated in the spirit of 'Be Union-Buy Union' since 1951. AIL's Labor Advisory Board is made of up more than 50 international union leaders, AFL-CIO representatives, and 'Change To Win' representatives who advise the Company on the best way to be of service to the labor movement.
American Income Life is proud to announce the opening of the newest Arias Agencies office, which brings new union jobs to Floridians. American Income Life's independent agencies provide free vocational sales training focused on insurance sales. Training includes working one-on-one with experienced sales agents both in the classroom and in the field. Insurance sales agent careers are projected to grow 22% between 2010 and 2020, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The average commission income for an American Income Life representative with 12 months of service in 2012 was $47,000.
To learn about career opportunities available with the Arias Agencies, call (330) 719-9471 or visit www.ariasagencies.com.
American Income Life Insurance Company Facts
- Founded in 1951
- Licensed in 49 states, Canada, New Zealand, and through our wholly-owned subsidiaries, National Income Life Insurance Company in the state of New York, and Union Heritage Life Assurance Company Limited, in the Republic of Ireland
- More than 5,000 sales representatives internationally
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
Financial Strength Rating
- American Income Life has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/12)
American Income Life intends to establish itself as a viable partner in the community by offering a number of valuable no-cost products:
- Child Safe Kit – Collects vital statistics and fingerprints of children for parents to provide authorities in the event a child is missing.
- Partners Basic Discount Program – Allows members to take advantage of up to 60% discounts on health-related products and services that might not be covered by their health and welfare benefits.
- Identity Theft Prevention Brochure – A parent's guide to Internet safety for children.
SOURCE American Income Life Insurance Company